Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I get traffic to my website? - page 3. (Read 706 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 16, 2019, 04:15:01 AM
I have tried so many ways to get traffic on some webiste and non of them made a noticable impact. Nothing is free my friend.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2019, 12:14:06 AM
What are the best ways to get website traffic for free?

Create useful content, and/or make (for example) "Ten Best of this year" lists which help other people find great websites, tutorials, open-source plugins, etc.
Yeah and at the end of the article you'll add your website or any with your explanation.

And for sure those people who have found your article or content to be helpful and creative will definitely click on that link.
Activity: 10
August 15, 2019, 08:19:52 PM

Create useful content, and/or make (for example) "Ten Best of this year" lists which help other people find great websites, tutorials, open-source plugins, etc.

I think this is a topic related to Search engine optimization (SEO). Personally, most of the things I know about SEO have come from these sites.

Backlinko

SEO learning site that is quite popular in the world. There are many things that can be learned from this site starting from Offpage SEO techniques and Onpage SEO.

BlackHatWorld

An excellent source for knowledge of SEO.

Moz Blog

One of the best SEO consulting service companies in the world. Lots of useful SEO tools that they launch and it's very helpful for beginners. They also have a blog where we can get information about SEO.

Many techniques which used to help people score some easy money are now too competitive, so SEO can be a big waste of time compared to more honest work, imo.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 15, 2019, 05:51:31 PM
You can try to make some SEO optimization,it is the most ideal way of bringing traffic to your website.There are a lot of free good video tutorials which you can download for free and tell you some steps to use if you use Wordpress.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 15, 2019, 03:22:38 PM
BlackHatWorld

I've known this forum years ago when my friend introduced it to me. I can say that this is also a nice forum where you can learn a lot.
Activity: 42
Merit: 14
August 15, 2019, 10:14:07 AM
I think this is a topic related to Search engine optimization (SEO). Personally, most of the things I know about SEO have come from these sites.

Backlinko

SEO learning site that is quite popular in the world. There are many things that can be learned from this site starting from Offpage SEO techniques and Onpage SEO.

BlackHatWorld

Moz Blog

One of the best SEO consulting service companies in the world. Lots of useful SEO tools that they launch and it's very helpful for beginners. They also have a blog where we can get information about SEO.
Activity: 16
August 05, 2019, 12:22:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: