Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I handle this? - page 3. (Read 422 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 27, 2022, 07:17:07 AM
How do you go about showing people how to invest in crypto? What are your do and don't? I'm trying to avoid some negative vibes from people around but they thought I intentionally don't want to show them way, they can't handle the crypto pressure, they lack patience I know because we grow up together.

Educate them by making them educate themselves, you know what I'm saying?

In short, don't spoon feed information from these people, especially those who think that once they invest in crypto they'll automatically make a profit. These people does only see the positive side and does not understand the risk, if you are kind enough to them to promise them a profit, you might be blame if things will not turn the way they expected it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 6
March 27, 2022, 07:12:11 AM
Firstly you don't go around telling people about cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin because I believe the word now is civilize and everybody have heard the word  crypto but they don't know the ups, downs and risks involved in crypto.

secondly I think if you really want to share your knowledge about cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin to family and friends do well to exercise more on the risks involved , do not force them allow them to indicate interest themselves.
Activity: 812
Merit: 675
March 27, 2022, 05:14:29 AM
You can’t force or persuade someone to join crypto, let them join at their own will. The crypto market has its advantages and disadvantages, allow them to figure out what they really want for themselves. Once that is achieved they can decide when or when not to join.

Using myself as an example, I knew about crypto few years back but not until now that I finally joined after learning more about it and haven seen the bigger picture of how advantageous it will be to me. So don’t force or persuade anyone to join. Only explain to them what they ask you and leave them to decide by themselves.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 605
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
March 27, 2022, 04:30:51 AM
How do you go about showing people how to invest in crypto? What are your do and don't? I'm trying to avoid some negative vibes from people around but they thought I intentionally don't want to show them way, they can't handle the crypto pressure, they lack patience I know because we grow up together.

First thing first, Don't force people that don't have any interest in crypto to listen to you, You will just waste your time on them due to there negativity. Recommend only crypto to those people who really seek to learn crypto. Second avoid telling them that they will have massive profit here once they invest, You should be transparent on the risk on investing in crypto so that they will be responsible for there own action. Lastly explain the benefits of crypto including the privacy and focus more on the feature of blockchain rather than a typical price discussion moon shit things.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
March 27, 2022, 04:25:22 AM
First of all, I don't go around telling people that they should invest in crypto. My close family and friends know that I am into all this, but I never suggested them to invest if they didn't ask me about it first. And even when they asked me what to do, I told them all pros & cons and explained them that market is highly volatile and that they should be able to forget about that money for at least couple of years. Some of them I even talked out of investing as I knew that they would panic at the first sight of a correction, let alone bear market and they would end up selling with a loss.

One important thing; if they really want to invest tell them to stick to BTC only and explain them how risky is to invest in altcoins, especially for newbie that won't know when to sell and will probably end up as a bagholder.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
March 27, 2022, 04:13:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: