Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I know which coins go up in price? - page 2. (Read 1174 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You can never know nowadays which coins will go up or down, people keep guessing and hoping their investments go better. It's just like normal markets.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Yes, I want to invest in different coins, but I want to watch which ones go up each day in the last thirty days compared to other coins.  I won't just invest blindly, then I want to read about it and try to understand if it is something I like or not and then make a decision to invest. 

The blockchain website is nice.  But I guess I want something like that but with lots of lines for lots of coins.  Or just a chart that has them numbered in a grid fashion.  Just something that lets me compare. 
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Well, not every coin will always go up in value, even based on past performance.

You have to take a gamble and invest in a coin YOU think is going to go up, based on news or tips or whatever it may be. It's all YOUR CHOICE.

Now for a compiled list of past performance, you'd have to look around. None of them come specifically to mind.

But remember: Even indicators in the past saying it'll go up does NOT mean it will. You have to decide for yourself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
There is a site which shows the bitcoin value over time
  I'm not sure about any of the alt coins
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
There is a great website called https://coinmarketcap.com/#BTC and it says what the daily ups and downs are.  But I want to see a chart that shows like the top 100 coins and their position over thirty days, so I can see which coins are moving up in the chart each day compared to the previous.  I could also see which coins are moving down in the chart each day.  

Is there anyway to know this, or is there a website that makes charts that compare a coins ranking day by day compared to other coins?

Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: