Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I make money (no scam) - page 35. (Read 4662 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 08:58:04 AM
I think to be able to earn money here you should be able to work hard and try to learn about the world of cryptocurrency, for in this forum you can be a participant of bounty campaign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
July 25, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
anyone knows how to make money online

Leave a comment below

the question is what can you do?
if you can write, you can be a blogger and earn income through adsense.
if you can make a video, you can be a youtuber.

or you can also join the bounty campaign

today it starts with learning crypto or a bounty hunter who earns a lot of money by participating, but I'm disappointed because those I have not paid
Before participating in bounty campaigns and signature campaigns you must check if the dev or creator is legit and doesn’t have negative trust on its forum profile. Also I would suggest you to only participate in those campaigns in which the amount to be paid to the participants in held in an escrow. There are good campaigns in the bitcoin forum; all you need to do is know about them.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 05:46:07 AM
i suggest to trade in cryptocurrecy
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

Leave a comment below

Yeah, you get an online job.

can you give us an example of what kind of online business we can find that we are not happy with the legal trend, if you are okay?

Sure. This isn't the right part of the forum for this but I highly recommend checking out online freelance sites, like Upwork.com. That's how I got my last job, which I still have, and I now write about cryptocurrency for a living.

thank you very much and try to check out what you have provided; link ,, and just before I'm in crypto I also want to learn the crypto that can help me
You should learn about cryptocurrencies from the google as it provides huge data base on any coin in the market. You must learn about blockchain technology first that lies beneath crypto currencies. On Coinmarketcap.com you can study the charts, graphs, market, etc of a particular coin and see its ranking in the market according to its market cap. Also you can check official news of coins on twitter, telegram and other social media. Just keep yourself updated.
To avoid scams make sure to read there whitepapers and study first about what they promote and if it's legit then you can participate in bounty program that allocates million rewards of token and after you receive from the project you can decide to daily trading your coin in market in which it has a possible to grow or can quickly earn profit by monitoring its volume from time to time.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 05:32:47 AM
Channel your energy on participating on bounty and some trusted airdrop, social media, signature or any other bounty aspect you are good at.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
July 25, 2018, 05:28:49 AM

Leave a comment below

Yeah, you get an online job.

can you give us an example of what kind of online business we can find that we are not happy with the legal trend, if you are okay?

Sure. This isn't the right part of the forum for this but I highly recommend checking out online freelance sites, like Upwork.com. That's how I got my last job, which I still have, and I now write about cryptocurrency for a living.

thank you very much and try to check out what you have provided; link ,, and just before I'm in crypto I also want to learn the crypto that can help me
You should learn about cryptocurrencies from the google as it provides huge data base on any coin in the market. You must learn about blockchain technology first that lies beneath crypto currencies. On Coinmarketcap.com you can study the charts, graphs, market, etc of a particular coin and see its ranking in the market according to its market cap. Also you can check official news of coins on twitter, telegram and other social media. Just keep yourself updated.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
You can do bounty tasks to earn a small amount of money. The main advantage is you don’t have to invest in order to earn by bounties. Then after gaining experience you can step into the big game.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 24, 2018, 07:23:50 PM

Leave a comment below

There are many ways to make money online. In addition to getting token on bitcointalk by trade as well as participating in airdrop, bounty campaigns, you can make money online on the website thanks to skills like online marketing, facebook ads, SEO, design. You can completely take the project then do to be able to earn money online without going to work for the company.
Activity: 4
July 24, 2018, 07:21:18 PM
Take a look on AIQ:

AIQ - Artiqox.

Support a very young, purposeful ambitious project. It focuses on the fastest growing&most promising area in our life #ArtificialIntelligence

News from development team are coming shortly (hours..) Looks like they're holding something big. More info on their Telegram.

www.artiqox.com
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

Leave a comment below
There are many ways for you to make money online. You can invest in electronic money or participate in signature campaigns on bitcoin talk forums. But want to earn money on the cryptographic market you must have knowledge and understanding of the field.
Activity: 73
July 24, 2018, 07:07:21 PM
Invest in some of the leading coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, XMR. Though the prices are not quite appreciating but it is good to invest now. You can also invest in some of the promising ICOs like Dataeum. The project is very nice and the ICOs is worth it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:04:00 PM
The simplest and without cheating is to invest money in that coin which is now cheap and as soon as the market begins to change direction you will get a good profit. This is a very smart and competent way to make money in this troubled market.
Mostly people are joining signature campaigns to gain money rather than to put investment on coin. There is high risk to invest but if you invest on more potential coin that cannot lose value in the market, you can go for it. I am enough on earning bitcoin every week from signature campaign because bitcoin gets higher and wait for the good price.
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 06:59:10 PM
You can make a money in the telegram,bounties or in the our investment ico and in the investment sites many way to earn a money but be careful to other people who want to scams you and choose a good investment site or in ico and also too the others.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

Leave a comment below
Scammers is everywhere so even you don't go be scam there someone will try do that to you so be vigilant at all times especially here in crypto world. If you want to make money online you can participate to some bounty here by do a task they reward you you after. Or if you have capital you can invest in crypto market that have a good value but you can afford.
Activity: 104
July 24, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
I became a bounty hunter to make money. Through this forum I can follow the bounty campaign without capital. I get a coin for my work and then I will sell the coin. Sometimes I get big payouts, sometimes I do not get paid at all for my work. It has become a risk of bounty hunter.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
The simplest and without cheating is to invest money in that coin which is now cheap and as soon as the market begins to change direction you will get a good profit. This is a very smart and competent way to make money in this troubled market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 24, 2018, 06:22:34 PM
easyest way  to do some regular money is doing bounty campaigns, especially if you have a good and big social account like twitter or facebook or even better youtube channel
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 06:21:33 PM
There a tons of ways to earn money online. But it doesn’t mean that the ways are easy. You have to give lots of time on it. Firstly choose a work which seems interesting to you. Then get some skills and start working.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
July 24, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
If you talk about crypto, then you have bounty. also, internet has a lot of job vacancy, try to find one
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 03:22:23 PM
Doing different bounty campaigns like most of the people in this forum are doing will make you money online my friend.
Pages:
Jump to: