Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I start investing in Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 31, 2023, 05:41:42 AM
You get the idea that before the halving, prices are cheap but it is not easy for you to do that because you will just hear it from us that you should buy and it is never too late for you to invest.

All the suggestions that it is not too late for you buy. Now it is going to be your decision if you are going to buy because we have already told you to that it is fine to invest in Bitcoin.

We keep seeing newbies ask this questions and our answers are not going to change.
Activity: 238
Merit: 152
Duelbits.com
December 31, 2023, 05:00:17 AM
Can someone please guide is it a good practice to start investing in Bitcoin in this upcoming January-2024?
Start investing now don't wait till 2024 which is in few hours from now, what's actually important is you invest before the bull run . Like I will always say, if you understand the dynamics of Bitcoin you will agree with me that the total movement of Bitcoin is bullish so why wait for a certain time before starting your investment journey, it may get to that time and Bitcoin would have gotten pass the price you met it at so you will have to spend even more to be able to invest in Bitcoin but if you have already invested now, by then you should be in profit already although there are times the price goes down but you can be sure it will definitely go up again if your portfolio is still very much enough to keep you in the market till the erra of the bull.

Investing in Bitcoin is actually timely because the entry price isn't fixed so the more you wait the much you may hv to invest to get a desired portfolio but if you invest in time, you will just be enjoying the profits in the long run although there will be times when you will suffer some losses but be patient and HODL.
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
December 29, 2023, 03:15:09 PM
Can someone please guide is it a good practice to start investing in Bitcoin in this upcoming January-2024?

The charges are relatively high in the transaction process , therefore investors , buyers and sellers thinks it is not safe for now.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
December 29, 2023, 02:43:35 PM
But I don't understand why you prioritize January 2024 as the month you will invest in Bitcoin. Will Bitcoin Dump in January 2024? You must invest at an opportune time to invest in Bitcoin, you must wait for the market to dump. Time is now enough for you to invest. If you want to invest and hold for long term then investing in this month of December would be good for you. But the Bitcoin ETF has a deadline of January 10th so you wait. So if you get enough opportunity to invest in Bitcoin in the middle of January then invest it.
now the price is correcting and still remains above $40,000, but this is the best price for this month to enter Bitcoin. Corrections like this can be used to accumulate bitcoin holdings for the long term. we will prepare for the ETF news that will occur in January 2024. it will be big news, but we must remain alert about what will happen later. prepare a reserve to buy when the crash occurs and continue doing DCA before the main target price is reached.
Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !
December 29, 2023, 07:44:43 AM

The first way of investing in bitcoin is through learning,  might look abstract as there's no physical asset attached but u have what you need as a beginner, steps to dive into Bitcoin investment, sometimes you need to understand where on the chain structure to get into investment  . Learning  will give you a solid  knowledge on what you are do as a Bitcoin investor.  
Talking about having a physical assets , then you should know that investment in BTC might not be a real physical  asset but a virtual one inform of figures. Currently, the most confidential form of crypto investment (as of now) is BTC but even we are confident we have to prepare fore the bad side , bitcoin is not just any kind of coin though so at worst there's should be a little profit in accordance to your Capital.

Enough of the long typing Grin, you want to invest  then consider buying and holding BTC for a long period of time, all you have to do is have a wallet and purchase a decent amount of BTC either at once or you can DCA over the period to accumuate a targ3t point for your investment
Activity: 322
Merit: 124
December 29, 2023, 06:40:49 AM
But I don't understand why you prioritize January 2024 as the month you will invest in Bitcoin. Will Bitcoin Dump in January 2024? You must invest at an opportune time to invest in Bitcoin, you must wait for the market to dump. Time is now enough for you to invest. If you want to invest and hold for long term then investing in this month of December would be good for you. But the Bitcoin ETF has a deadline of January 10th so you wait. So if you get enough opportunity to invest in Bitcoin in the middle of January then invest it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 302
December 29, 2023, 03:30:09 AM

As a new member, how much knowledge do you have about cryptocurrencies? Did you know about bitcoin before you decided to invest in it? Before you start asking how to invest in bitcoin, bro, I would like you to know all of these things. Education is key to making an informed decision; once you have learned about it, you can determine whether or not you can make an investment because bitcoin is more than just an investment; it can be extremely risky if you don't understand it. In my opinion, you should also take things slowly and behave normally.

I didn't say anything to discourage you from investing in bitcoin; what I'm trying to say is that, based on my observations, you appear to be a new person. I'm not sure if you understand bitcoin, but if you do, you are free to invest and you can start now, not in 2024; maybe the bull run will come and the price will still go up to the point where you can't afford to buy it; you can invest now so that if the price rise you can also get a profit and I wish you best of luck.

Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Cashback 15%
December 29, 2023, 01:59:31 AM
Op, January 2024 is only two days away. It seems that you have got all the ideas about Bitcoin investment. Don't know if you are aware of the risks? When you invest in Bitcoin you have to invest with risk. Everyone can invest but not everyone can patiently hold investments for a long time. You must learn to be patient before investing. You need to hold the investment for a long time. If you understand everything well then start investing with DCA method. If you hold the investment for a long time, you can expect to get a lot of profit. OP, good luck to you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 216
Rollbit.com
December 28, 2023, 10:01:20 PM
Because market price movements are difficult for us to predict. So it's also difficult to say whether it's too late or not. So it's better to do your own research. But for me personally, maybe if you look at the long-term potential, buying now is not too late. But I don't know at the beginning of 2024. Whether the price will be very high or not at that time. But if it turns out that there is a correction in early 2024 then it might be the right time to enter and start accumulation. But I think a deep correction will be quite difficult to happen. Because there are many big agendas for 2024. Especially regarding the Bitcoin ETF which has been hotly discussed for a long time. And at the beginning of 2024 there is a schedule for this which can usually make prices rise further. But I'm also not a person who is good at analyzing. But regarding bitcoin I just accumulate and hold it for the long term.

So I think it would still be good if he started by doing his own research.

yes, it is true that BTC price movements are very difficult to predict, and it is very good if op do op own research and research, yes, I agree, if you buy BTC for the long term, of course there is no problem, and now the price of BTC is in the range of $42,400 and it looks like you are waiting for BTC going down will be very difficult so I agree with your opinion that now is the right time to buy BTC and in addition because soon there will be a BTC halving so yes now is the right time to buy BTC, yes the news about the Bitcoin ETF is very influential so Indeed, if op buy BTC for the long term, there is nothing wrong with it and indeed op have to do your own research, and indeed it seems like we will find it difficult to find a deep correction because many people have started to save BTC for the long term and of course will not sell at a cheap price. indeed for beginners there is usually always doubt and that is a normal thing but the point is that in my personal opinion of course buying BTC at the beginning of the year is certainly not a problem and buying now is also not a problem because in my opinion the most important thing is to buy BTC before the halving because by buying before the halving of course that is the way to go the good one.
Activity: 490
Merit: 151
December 28, 2023, 05:37:05 PM
To invest in bitcoin is very simple and understanding if you have already know the basics things of bitcoin, because in bitcoin two things is in involve for the investment either bitcoin increase or bitcoin decrease, so I know quite well that the best way someone can invest in bitcoin and also make a profit is when the person watch and understand when the price of bitcoin is increasing, so I believe that bitcoin price will increase to the extent that you will make profit, so investing in bitcoin in order to make a profit you have to wait until the price is low or you have already noticed when the price of bitcoin will increase with your analysis
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 28, 2023, 04:23:48 PM
Why do you wait for January 2024 to invest in Bitcoin?
I think it is better to invest before January 2024. The price of Bitcoin can be higher in January because Bitcoin halving is is getting closer (predicted in April). In the last few days, Bitcoin price is experiencing correction, it is actually a good time to buy Bitcoin. I assume Bitcoin price won't drop below $41k, it succeed to survive above $40k After it reached $44k. So if you bought Bitcoin around $40k-$42k seems it is a good rate to buy. Just wait for Bitcoin to drop around that prices.

It's never too late, but you should do your own research and be prepared for a long-term holding, for all big pumps and dumps that will come at some point.
Sure, it is not so late to invest in Bitcoin, we aren't in the peak of bullrun season. However, it is not a must to invest a long time. We can invest for 1-2 years, take profits in the upcoming bullrun season and buy again in the next bearish season. So, it depends on when we invest in Bitcoin, many people adjust their goals according to the period of beairsh-bullish season.

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 28, 2023, 12:28:31 PM

OP, if I may ask, how conversant are you with bitcoin, do you have a knowledge about Bitcoin, I ask this question for a reason, because I strongly believe before a potential investor come to the conclusion of investing his or her fund in bitcoin, the knowledge and understanding of Bitcoin should be inculcated in him or her, now let me come to your question, I think my personal answer that question is yes, but that's if you are ready, make sure that you are not been forced, make sure that the decision of investing in bitcoin is yours, so that know one will be held responsible if anything happen, but I must tell you the truth, bitcoin is a good investing but all depends on your patience level, no financial advice though.
I think op is just trying to get guild on how to invest,  maybe trying to make good plans to invest in bitcoin.  I think is questions is a good one for beginner, anyone who Is planning to go into investing bitcoin it is important to get knowledge about Bitcoin,  understanding the market first. Investing bitcoin without understanding is a wrong way to start that can lead to not having better results and will surely end with regret. Knowledge is the the first step for profitable investment in bitcoin.
Investing in Bitcoin should not be something we need to be so desperate about because there is lots of risks in the market and we need to be prepared for us to ever think of investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the number cryptocurrency in the market and is very volatile.
We need to alert anyone that have the tendency of investing to also note that so that they would be aware that the cryptocurrency market is not just a place for look for money and increased profits, it also has it own risks attached.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
December 27, 2023, 06:24:49 PM
-snip-
I think op is just trying to get guild on how to invest,  maybe trying to make good plans to invest in bitcoin.  I think is questions is a good one for beginner, anyone who Is planning to go into investing bitcoin it is important to get knowledge about Bitcoin,  understanding the market first. Investing bitcoin without understanding is a wrong way to start that can lead to not having better results and will surely end with regret. Knowledge is the the first step for profitable investment in bitcoin.
However, it seems that the OP failed to read many of the suggestions because his profile became inactive after creating this thread on December 12. I'm not sure what the motive for this thread is - certainly because the OP didn't seem to be proactive in discussing it after creating the thread.

This is one of the mistakes beginners make that needs to be avoided – of course because they still need lots of answers to increase their knowledge, but they ignore all advice and become inactive in discussions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
December 27, 2023, 06:17:03 PM

OP, if I may ask, how conversant are you with bitcoin, do you have a knowledge about Bitcoin, I ask this question for a reason, because I strongly believe before a potential investor come to the conclusion of investing his or her fund in bitcoin, the knowledge and understanding of Bitcoin should be inculcated in him or her, now let me come to your question, I think my personal answer that question is yes, but that's if you are ready, make sure that you are not been forced, make sure that the decision of investing in bitcoin is yours, so that know one will be held responsible if anything happen, but I must tell you the truth, bitcoin is a good investing but all depends on your patience level, no financial advice though.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 119
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2023, 09:39:53 AM
First, ensure you have the knowledge of BTC because, there is no way you will acquire the knowledge of BTC and you will not know how to use it make progress like the way other bitcoiners are making profits from their BTC investment. Since you are a newbies in the community, look for way to generate capital and wait for the price of BTC to fall down before you can buy BTC from the market and hodl for bull run to come before you can sell to make big money.

Once you succeed in buying BTC from the market, don't be in a hurry to sell because, many newbies always fall victims in the market by listening to other hodlers panicking that the price will continue falling and it will make them to sell at the moment and regret when the price start rising above that particular price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 293
Rollbit.com
December 27, 2023, 12:01:34 AM
Investing in Bitcoin has always been a good practice for anyone who believes in the potential of Bitcoin. As long as you have a certain amount of money and the money is not used for other needs, you are free to invest whenever you want. If you are ready to invest now, why wait until the beginning of the year. Do it now, don't wait any longer because the best time to invest in Bitcoin is now, not later and later.
I also think so that we should not wait any longer to start an investment. If we are ready now then we can start from now. Investing in bitcoin is clearly different from investing in Altcoins.

Because as long as our investment goal in bitcoin is for the long term, I think it will still be profitable even if we have to start from now. And it's never too late if it's a long-term goal. Because in bitcoin we have seen quite good growth in the long term. The history of bitcoin price movements has become strong evidence that Bitcoin is the most appropriate for long-term investment in the digital asset category.

But if the goal is a quick profit scheme then I don't think we can do that in bitcoin. And it's better to avoid such a mindset. Which will only make it hards for us to control our emotions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 26, 2023, 09:30:46 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 172
December 22, 2023, 12:28:05 PM
Their is no wrong time to invest in bitcoin,  I think people who are serious about bitcoin will always buy when they have opportunity to buy bitcoin. For some people when the price is too low they complain about it that the price of bitcoin is to low , that it might still get dipper whereas this buying dip is the best time to buy bitcoin.  Now the price at which bitcoin is  some people are still complaining that it is too high and not the right time for them to buy. We are bout to enter the bull market I believe their is nothing wrong to buy at the price which bitcoin is now.
There is because what people call the wrong time to invest is when the price is high. It is just like buying high and still selling high except if you will wait for a year for the price to go beyond the amount you bought. It is always better to buy deep, which is what I see a lot of holders do. People who complain about the pricing may not understand how Bitcoin works. Because if you don't know what to do at a specific market time. Everyone has right on their money and can invest when ever they like.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
December 22, 2023, 12:13:35 PM
Investing in Bitcoin has always been a good practice for anyone who believes in the potential of Bitcoin. As long as you have a certain amount of money and the money is not used for other needs, you are free to invest whenever you want. If you are ready to invest now, why wait until the beginning of the year. Do it now, don't wait any longer because the best time to invest in Bitcoin is now, not later and later.
The more you wait for the price to drop  the more missing the opportunity to invest, procrastination is not the best when planning to invest bitcoin because the price may end up not to be like the way you want it. Invest with the amount of money you have when it is available. It is not possible to predict bitcoin price to buy it at the desire price you want to buy it. People always make mistakes of waiting thinking they can bitcoin are their convenient price.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
December 20, 2023, 10:54:08 PM
I would say its good but for me, it's never ideal to enter a pre bullish market as you cannot maximize your purchase since bitcoin price is still surging and even altcoins as well are also having a good position. The best time to enter the market is when you see prices are dropping low, as you have all the opportunities to buy a lot as you can, depending on your funds budgeted for investing.
Joining the market months before a new big bull run is good, not bad. It will save you a lot of waiting time because you don't have to wait too long like one or two years to see a bull run, just need several months for waiting. It maximize your capital flow in and out the market if you only want to speculate and get profit.

If you buy Bitcoin today, you will have similar entry price like if you did in 2022 that will cost you a lot of waiting time just to see $44,000 price again and has yet to see a bull run.

Entering today will not give you perfect entry price but if it is about waiting time, it's good enough.
Pages:
Jump to: