Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I stop thinking about Cryptocurrency so much - page 2. (Read 759 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
It is not possible to stop my thinking about cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is my part and parcel of life . Every moment I remember it and work with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
This is a very serious problem though, it's not easy to keep mind out of crypto especially if you have much money in it going down on a daily basis. I think about it everyday too, but maybe not as much as you. Basically, find other things yo occupy your time with, just see crypto as a lifetime investment that you reap in the long run. You'll be fine.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I didn't think about Cryptocurrency as much last year, but now that the prices have dropped so much I think about it more often to the point that it has become the most frequent subject on my mind and I'd rather stop thinking about it so much.

That is the problem of most investors right now. Especially for those people who are in here and doesn't have a job. They don't have anything to think to but this and it will drive them crazy.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
If what happens to you begins to look like some form of psihological disorder, then most likely the way it is, in this case it is better to contact a psychotherapist that he give you some sedatives preparates in order to get rid of it. No need to take it too lightly. You can get a serious mental disorder if you do not take some action on right time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
are you pessimistic? I think stopping thinking about crypto is a bad decision, it's not the solution.

we better invest, trade, and wait for the bullish market again.

what is the reason you want to stop thinking about crypto? does it disturb your life?
copper member
Activity: 182
Do not worry too much about the bitcoin price drops, all of which will come back to the fullest. You need to change your mind to something else that you might be wondering if you are going to get sick anymore. bitcoin will rise again and again it will definitely be much fun and many will come back to invest.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I didn't think about Cryptocurrency as much last year, but now that the prices have dropped so much I think about it more often to the point that it has become the most frequent subject on my mind and I'd rather stop thinking about it so much.

If your holding a tokens and the prices is experience losses you cannot aware to mind it because that is your profit,but try don't always check your portfolio and ignore the market and also try to find other way to get a income and always think positive.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Investing in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is a long-time deal that you shouldn’t think a lot about. Though you have to keep yourself updated about the latest happenings, you shouldn’t think about taking out your investment simply because things are looking a little down. Because the Bitcoin industry is a little unstable at the time, reservations are understandable, but you should definitely hold on and try not to check rates every single day or even every once a week.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
It looks like you are experiencing a big loss, it is difficult to do if your habits have been seeing and remembering cryptocurrency. You can't forget a thing that you always did in a short time, need a time. However, you can change your habits little by little, take time for things that have nothing to do with cryptocurrency then if you experience a loss you can release it first. After that when the market cryptocurrency goes up again you can go back and start the activity as usual.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
When you get into this cryptocurrency market, you can't go outside of it easily.. I am having same kind of trouble right now, specially i am always checking my wallets and checking my exchanges every new hour. It is just like twitch and i can't hold myself back of it. Also i am checking the coinmarketcap website maybe 100 times in one day! I know that is so wrong but i am still doing it. I have to change my habits, otherwise it would hurt me at the end..
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
Do other things that will make you happy like for example playing basketball etc. make up your real life dont be obsessed by the market because even if you die thinking about it the price will not change.
Activity: 378
This situation, of course, is not normal, but expected. No one wants to lose their money and falling prices revives the panic and fear of losing everything. At this point, a person thinks emotions and often you can hear from him that it was necessary to sell at a time when prices were higher. In the mind of this man sowed doubts and the many negative reviews on the forum and in the media these doubts and this fear increases. It's not really that easy. It's the hardest thing to deal with your emotions. But there are many articles and books on the subject, read And practice self-control.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think you are too worried about the cryptocurrency price drop so far ... think positively about crypto..we all know that the crypto price is fluctuating so there is nothing to worry about ..
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, u will think always about cryptocurrency, if you are an investor, you will always think about cryptocurrency, because when you have made investments in cryptocurrency and the market is constantly falling, of course, you will only think about cryptocurrency, but if you are a bounty hunter, then over time you will think less about the market because you will get used gradually, for example, I’m already used to it and think a lot less about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1008
I got the same problem. I wake up with thoughts of crypto, work with thoughts of crypto and fall asleep with thoughts of crypto and can't do anything with it.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
This is a problem for most of us on this forum, soon there will be a counseling group like alcoholics anonymous where freaks like us can get help and a eventually a good nights sleep
Activity: 546

We all were thinking at the first place. I recommend to you rest now. You will need your strenght and mind clear when Bull came. We all need that. Sleepless night is coming Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
I think that's really tiring of you to think of Cryptocurrency all the time, you are kind of addicted and obsessed if I am not mistaken, Why not just keep your mind off of it for a day, I understand you because I have been in that situation as well, I became so obsessed that in happened to a point that I never left my computer, the BTCTalk forum was open for almost 16 hours, and I spent 9=10 hours reading topics in the forum, but I did that definitely with some breaks, probably just gonna take a quick snack and take a quick bath then go right back on to my desk, its crazy and I had some health problem where I did that for a month, and I won't be that obsessed anymore because I learned how to take quality time rather than take the whole day sitting and reading.
Activity: 616
take a breath, dont thin kabout bticoin by do anything that you like, playing games, do sports or anything else, and then delete all the bitcoin market apps in your phone and block all site via computer or router
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I strongly recommend generating revenue outside of cryptocurrency. I bet, just from the way you write, that the vast majority of your income is in cryptocurrency. Don't be that guy, make fiat money besides it.
Pages:
Jump to: