Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I use a proxy to sign back up to a forum thats put an IP ban on me? - page 2. (Read 1883 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ad Infinitum Et Ultra
Check your pm the answer awaits you!
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Umm uaw  Proxy, really not that hard.

No, it really is that hard in this case.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Umm uaw  Proxy, really not that hard.
legendary
amarha
zeuzz, are you James Randi?

Why would James Randi have trouble signing up for his own forum? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003
VIS ET LIBERTAS
zeuzz, are you James Randi?
Activity: 168
Thankyou!

My email is [email protected] but a PM here is ok too

pm'd you the info.

i made a throwaway email address for you to use with the account too. and the login/pass is included in the pm.

Thanks for all your effort mate, really sucks they have not approved these applications people have kindly made for me  Undecided

What kind of weird inbred forum fails all new applications as 'not approved' ?! Over ten kind people have all tried for me, from various locations, and all have been failed by the 'admin', even though the application works the username is generated (with forum restrictions) and goes through a two day process of 'being approved'.

Any idea why they are doing this?

It seemed a perfectly open and healthy community when I joined ...
legendary
amarha
Thankyou!

pm'd you the info.

i made a throwaway email address for you to use with the account too. and the login/pass is included in the pm.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Hotspot shield is a crappy VPN, detected by any sites that want to block proxies.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
I use HotSpot Shield. Though it is not so much a one time thing, the ads are annoying and it is likely tracking all the sites I go to. 
Thankyou!

legendary
amarha
done, i'll pm you the info
Bah my uni proxy is stopping me from using others I think. If anyone wants to earn 0.1 BTC simply for creating an account for me (3 mins signup max) and then waiting 2 days for the activation email then it's all yours Cheesy Here is where u register.
So annoyingly JREF forum made a complete hash up with their rules and have given me a perma ban instead of a week suspension. All I need to do is sign up again to message someone there to point this out. I've tried using different computers with different names, etc, no luck. Applications fail. Maybe as they can tell it's from the same city.

I think that using a relatively small US proxy would be best (they are a US based forum) as they might know the main proxies people may try. I'm a complete n00b when it comes to finding proxies though, I really don't know where to start ... can someone point me in the right direction?

Or even better if anyone here is already a member they could just do it for me Smiley

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: