Pages:
Author

Topic: How can someone become Grace in life by investing in Bitcoin and crypto - page 2. (Read 177 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 66
Don Pedro Dinero alt account
I have head a lot about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency I have had several people testify about it. How they invest in it and get profit. Is it possible for someone to work and be paid with bitcoins. Does Bitcoin work all over the world. I really want to be part of it I would like to invest in crypto and Bitcoin. Please my fellow fans friends and family I need your advice how to invest on bitcoin and crypto

Investing is easy, if you have money you just have to buy bitcoin, and nowadays there are plenty of online sites where you can do it, although it is better on decentralised exchanges for privacy.

You seem to know very little about the subject, so you'd better find out a lot about bitcoin and the best way to store it before you decide to do it.

As for working and getting paid in bitcoins, Doan9269 has already answered you before to which I would add selling goods.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
How they invest in it and get profit.

Before you see them invest they first learn about bitcoin and understand it, they take their time making findings online using different materials and sources to aid their learning and most importantly they have also learnt how to trade and hodl bitcoin investment over time and dont waste time hunting around for other cryptocurrencies.

Is it possible for someone to work and be paid with bitcoins.

Yes, you can earn bitcoin and be paid by rendition of services, creation of values or even mining it

Does Bitcoin work all over the world

Yes, it's a global decentralized digital currency.

I really want to be part of it I would like to invest in crypto and Bitcoin.

Start with bitcoin first before trying out others to avoid complications
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have head a lot about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency I have had several people testify about it. How they invest in it and get profit. Is it possible for someone to work and be paid with bitcoins. Does Bitcoin work all over the world. I really want to be part of it I would like to invest in crypto and Bitcoin. Please my fellow fans friends and family I need your advice how to invest on bitcoin and crypto
Pages:
Jump to: