Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the average person use crypto? - page 2. (Read 241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
March 30, 2018, 02:25:04 PM
Hey all, I am very new to crypto. Cryptocurrency is becoming a routine topic to talk about in households today.

The biggest issue people always bring up is that it is very difficult to use it to buy real, tangible products. Does anyone have any ideas of how to do this with limited fees and restrictions on the consumer? And are there any ICOs that are trying to solve this problem?

It is not difficult to use but rather there is not that many merchants that accepts bitcoin or crypto as payment. Spending it is very straight forward and can be learned by grade schoolers. We just need to wait til adoption copes up and then we can spend it freely, hopefully. As for fees, altcoins is better at it. There are alts that have less fees and shorter confirmation time.

Now slowly our local exchanges are adding merchants to there apps. you can pay your utility bills and book movie tickets directly paying bitcoins or altcoins. this is available in my country. Now bitcoin fee also reduced and confirmation also not taking much time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
March 30, 2018, 02:09:35 PM
crypto will be used widely when you will not know that you are using blockchain and something happens, like you pay as you do today but there is blockchain behind. That is when it will become mainstream
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 01:52:05 PM
Concidering myself as an average person I'm one of the few people that are using crypto for getting payments for my freelance work and sending money abroad. Most of traditional payment systems are either have limits in my country or simply not eligable here so if you are sending someone some money and the reciever is selling it instantly after getting these coins  then the money are transfered almost without any fees.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
March 30, 2018, 01:49:15 PM
Hey all, I am very new to crypto. Cryptocurrency is becoming a routine topic to talk about in households today.

The biggest issue people always bring up is that it is very difficult to use it to buy real, tangible products. Does anyone have any ideas of how to do this with limited fees and restrictions on the consumer? And are there any ICOs that are trying to solve this problem?

Crypto currencies are very popular now a days so we can be very common to bitcoin investment so i think most of tge people in the world are using bitcoin all over the world so it is common in future day's .

Not because people invest in bitcoin it doesn't automatically mean that these people are actually using their bitcoin to transact. Most of the people that invested in bitcoin doesn't even know the importance of it and why it's made, most invest because bitcoin was on the rise last year.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
March 30, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

It is not difficult to use but rather there is not that many merchants that accepts bitcoin or crypto as payment. Spending it is very straight forward and can be learned by grade schoolers. We just need to wait til adoption copes up and then we can spend it freely, hopefully. As for fees, altcoins is better at it. There are alts that have less fees and shorter confirmation time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 30, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Crypto currencies are very popular now a days so we can be very common to bitcoin investment so i think most of tge people in the world are using bitcoin all over the world so it is common in future day's .
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
March 30, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
That's the problem cryptocurrencies in general are having right now. They're not idiot-proof. They're not that easy to use that even your grandmother can easily use it. As with purchasing using bitcoin, only a few online stores accepts bitcoin. Yes, the percentage is small, but hopefully we'll get a decent percentage of stores around the world that accepts bitcoin. Baby steps. As with physical brick & mortar stores, I'm really not sure as this differs from country to country.

Always remember that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general are still in their very very early stages right now.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: