Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we determine if an ICO/Project will be a scam/no value - page 2. (Read 145 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Note this for your basis, for me i classified which campaign or ICO if legit through verifying the team starting on the ceo. I want some video showing their real existence. Next their partnership, some project are adding big time partnership with the other company but not have a real relstionship. So you can check it by ssking on that said partnership
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hi there guys, I'm just fairly new in terms of bounty hunting, I signed up tons of websites in the past week and I only got coins from Avinoc so far. I just wanted to ask for your opinion, since I'm not that knowledgeable with this, but how can you determine if the project would fail or not? since some of them are definitely scam, while others will give coins but there's no value or exchangers that backs them up.

I already read some threads here and got some ideas like researching the team who's working on that project, so I'm doing some research on them but I'm not really sure what do I need to check. Also do you have any other tips for me?

I will greatly appreciate any suggestions that you can provide me as a starter.
You should join in the ico trader group and there was so many ico traders are analyzing every ico project. You need to check the smartcontract code and make sure there was no backdoor that has created by the creator of the smartcontract. Remember the team member should have a very good history and it will give you a huge value if you can determing how much hype of project itself.
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
Hi there guys, I'm just fairly new in terms of bounty hunting, I signed up tons of websites in the past week and I only got coins from Avinoc so far. I just wanted to ask for your opinion, since I'm not that knowledgeable with this, but how can you determine if the project would fail or not? since some of them are definitely scam, while others will give coins but there's no value or exchangers that backs them up.

I already read some threads here and got some ideas like researching the team who's working on that project, so I'm doing some research on them but I'm not really sure what do I need to check. Also do you have any other tips for me?

I will greatly appreciate any suggestions that you can provide me as a starter.
Pages:
Jump to: