Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Fought Back? - page 7. (Read 763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 22, 2019, 02:03:40 AM
well you can't expect scammers to ONLY scam those who invest in them and not scam others like those who "work" for them! when you decided to advertise a scam project for a scammer running an ICO scam, you should have expected to get scammed like this. that is how these people work.
the only way to fighting back is to stop being desperate for the tiny amount of payment and never participate in advertisement of any ICO.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 21, 2019, 10:53:59 PM
More and more Project are not paying Us bounty hunters for are work example of that 👉 ATHERO this project fooled us keep saying dates of distribution, is their any way to get even with this Scammers or is their any way to get them reported so that people will see what they really are?
Go to scam accusations section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 and make a thread about the scam and tell the details. I hope the project owner will come to the thread and explain what the problem, good luck mate. Sadly there are so many project and ICOs scam out there, bounty hunters need to selective to choose a bounty.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 10:45:57 PM
It is sad that people who spread the words of ICOs are not getting paid, i also has the similar experience over bountyportal.io. Well what you can do is , go straight to Scam Accusation and file a thread against the project with full details and if the member who was the manager is also involved in this type of more shady activities then he will surely get a negative rating from DT members.
Thanks for showing the right way, I hope someday their will be added security for hunters in bounties to assure that they will get paid for their work
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2019, 10:34:39 PM
It is sad that people who spread the words of ICOs are not getting paid, i also has the similar experience over bountyportal.io. Well what you can do is , go straight to Scam Accusation and file a thread against the project with full details and if the member who was the manager is also involved in this type of more shady activities then he will surely get a negative rating from DT members.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 10:31:40 PM
More and more Project are not paying Us bounty hunters for are work example of that 👉 ATHERO this project fooled us keep saying dates of distribution, is their any way to get even with this Scammers or is their any way to get them reported so that people will see what they really are?
Pages:
Jump to: