Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we identify the tokens scam or not. - page 4. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
it depends on token. there are many ways when the token is not in CMC or no exchange is enabled, the token is in no way beneficial, and it is said that even the token's source is good is the benefit of the token. there is a shitcoin saying that the token is good but it's worthless token means it is not profitable, inexpensive or in exchange but there is no volume so worthless.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It still seems to me that today, as before, there are no documents that could help us really understand what is now generally possible to choose and to avoid the scam of projects, everyone understands that this is the problem of this year, because this year all this more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hi guys!

Nowadays so many coins exist and some of them are distributed without any charge, so called "airdrop".

We currently made a telegram channel that informs you superior airdrop tokens worth more that 10 $!!

Existing airdrop channels have noticed too many information like low price tokens, scam, not verified tokens etc.

So, we will select precious tokens worth than 10 $, and give you this summarized airdrop news!

We are not only responsible for claims, but also for distribution of the tokens.

We will do our best to let you know about the confirmed airdrop Tokens.

Please follow here : https://t.me/AirdropBroker

Thanks a lot.

It seems look like the form of introduction a group which sharing Airdrop and Bounty of someone to seek for referrals. Groups like this are having so much. Anyway, I also thanks for your sharing
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
The truth is, it is very difficult to detect coins that/tokens that are scam. Though measures are being put in place to solve this scam issue, much has not been achieved yet. In time to come, I believe a means will be deviced to sort out scam tokens from real ones.
Activity: 152
Most of the airdrop is a scam and does not have such a better future in the project or do the company. Just make sure that the airdrop you have published in your channel is a legit one.
you're right, some airdrops are obviously fraud.
I have tokens of several airdrops and it's completely useless.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Most of the airdrop is a scam and does not have such a better future in the project or do the company. Just make sure that the airdrop you have published in your channel is a legit one.
Activity: 8
Hi guys!

Nowadays so many coins exist and some of them are distributed without any charge, so called "airdrop".

We currently made a telegram channel that informs you superior airdrop tokens worth more that 10 $!!

Existing airdrop channels have noticed too many information like low price tokens, scam, not verified tokens etc.

So, we will select precious tokens worth than 10 $, and give you this summarized airdrop news!

We are not only responsible for claims, but also for distribution of the tokens.

We will do our best to let you know about the confirmed airdrop Tokens.

Please follow here : https://t.me/AirdropBroker

Thanks a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: