Pages:
Author

Topic: how can we make crypto community more "environment" friendly - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Well I agree that something should be done to lessen the power consumption of mining. I will hope that the experts will come up with some idea on how this can be improved.  Roll Eyes Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I think new eco friendly and energy efficient miners should be introduced that ideally should consume 1/100th of electricity that the current miners consume, for example, for the current one miner consumption we should be able to run 100 miners, this will not only make mining more eco-friendly but also more profitable.
Activity: 168
Actually yes you think a good idea based on this for crypto we need more and more electricity to run based on this when we mine coins that time it took too much electricity such as we need some another idea based on this which is environment friendly.
copper member
Activity: 228
its not a secret that crypto are not very friendly to the environment as there are huge electricity costs in order to mine coins. Just looking for some suggestions on how we can make this community more sensitive to this aspect.
Pages:
Jump to: