Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 13. (Read 85446 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 05:18:45 AM
In order to make more money, we will have to invest even more money and that's how the world works. You need not invest only in one investment portfolio's  there are lots of investment opportunities out there and all we need to do is research and make the right choices.
Best advice it is. If you want to make more money then you have make your choices a little bigger. Reason is, for the bigger results you must have to make more investments in business. Don’t be panic, keep your confidence in your coin and start investing big. Plus like you said, try to divide your investments and invest them in some more portfolios. That will a good source.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 03:13:16 PM
if I think it's invested in dibitcoin money, because if dibitcoin dinvestasi it we can get double the money that has been invested. because the bitcoin is best suited to multiply our money.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
October 24, 2017, 02:48:43 PM
Don't be afraid to risk, always look for a way to make your money roll and never put all eggs in one basket. I think this is the mindset of most rich people. Always try to be better everyday, read books and widen your knowledge, hone your skills and lastly never stop learning.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 02:47:58 PM
By trading with other people or just wait for the bitcoin value to rise. The best thing to do is probably gambling but that will take a huge risk because it is a 50% chance you will make money and lose money so you have to be careful.

Trading is a very good way to earn profits provided you know about the various techniques and technical of reading charts so that it can help you buying and selling at the right time.  This will help you make some quick gains and you will be making money even on the drops in prices.

Trading is not the easy way to make money, maybe you do not have any take loss recently, haha.
You need to have some experience and try lose in someday, it will help you understand the scary of this market, do not let just by small profits and make you think you are good trader Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
October 24, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
By trading with other people or just wait for the bitcoin value to rise. The best thing to do is probably gambling but that will take a huge risk because it is a 50% chance you will make money and lose money so you have to be careful.

If you don't have enaugh money for btc mining,The only way to profit from mining is to mine alt coins such Ethereum and Litecoin using GPU rigs.
So The best thing is not gambling,because you will lose everything you have. the best thing is trading(to profit from Bitcoin is to buy and sell. There are two plays, the short play and the long play.Many people who owned bitcoins made a large profit last year simply by holding coins in their wallets. This is still the easiest way to invest in the cryptocurrency) and mining,because price of btc will rise up.Sometimes it takes a long time but it's a normal process in this sphere.

Activity: 448
October 24, 2017, 02:31:05 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

I think the first rule is that, do not ignore improving the knowledge about the markets and trading. Try to read and learn more. To reach good profits, you have to know so much things about how to make better selections. And the effects of the luck can not be underestimated of course.

You are totally right. Knowledge is really powerful. If your knowledgeable on something that you do, then you will really make it plus a bit of luck and gut feeling as you mentioned. Smiley

It is good to see a person who care about improving the skills by learning. I see some people here who support wrong ideas like ''Trading needs no background.'' I think this is awful. Most of the people crying here are the people who have made the wrong investments by planning to earn money in a short time without knowledge.
we can not blame it, because it is the natural desire of every individual. want to make a lot of money in a short time. well, anyone wants to get that thing. but, sometimes, they do it without thinking about the risks and without clear information. so it's certainly risky.

Well, actually I blame the people who don't know how to improve theirselves. My point is that, for me, the necessity of all areas of the life is ''overcoming the theory and being practical.'' A person who has skipped level 1 always has a big probability of failure.

Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 24, 2017, 02:12:40 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

By adapting and realizing our skills in order to be efficient in a specific field of business or trading. There are countless opportunity in making money but not all is effective. There are many factors that might affect your success in earning money such as trends and your own skills related to your business ventures. You must consider your plans that will be more effective in your area and in your own skills and talents other wise you will have to consult experts or hire people to do the job for you which requires trust and validations.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 24, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

I think the first rule is that, do not ignore improving the knowledge about the markets and trading. Try to read and learn more. To reach good profits, you have to know so much things about how to make better selections. And the effects of the luck can not be underestimated of course.

You are totally right. Knowledge is really powerful. If your knowledgeable on something that you do, then you will really make it plus a bit of luck and gut feeling as you mentioned. Smiley

It is good to see a person who care about improving the skills by learning. I see some people here who support wrong ideas like ''Trading needs no background.'' I think this is awful. Most of the people crying here are the people who have made the wrong investments by planning to earn money in a short time without knowledge.
we can not blame it, because it is the natural desire of every individual. want to make a lot of money in a short time. well, anyone wants to get that thing. but, sometimes, they do it without thinking about the risks and without clear information. so it's certainly risky.
October 24, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 24, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

I think all you need to succeed in life and in business is to have knowledge about the type of business you are starting and second you should be focused on every little detail and mainly you should be strong to take risks in business .
Telling about my personal habit i have my dreams or what i want to achieve in life written on a piece of paper and pasted in front of my wardrobe and looks at it everyday, this keeps me motivated and is really helpful. maybe this could help a little.My regards.

On the other hand, once you have flatlined in your achievements or once there are no more new achievements going on in your life, you will be sort of pressured because you are constantly reminding yourself of your past achievements. Sometimes it takes a long time before you get and new achievement. It is motivating but in the long run it's more pressuring rather motivating.

I think you make more money through building another source of income aside from bitcoin like making business (computer shops, store, etc). But remeber that if you can't manage your time properly then your dream of making more money will not come true. Time is important in building a business. Make your time productive for you to make more money . The key to success is to focus on your goal, work hard, be motivated and don't let failure bring you down.

The technique is to not create more than what you can handle. At first, let's say you have a signature campaign. In the long run you will be able to finish the task required in a shorter time and that becomes shorter and shorter as time goes by. Once you think you have more than enough time to do something else (e.g. trading) then do add that another source of income. It's like getting the hang of your current source of income first before adding another source of income so you can manage them pretty well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 24, 2017, 11:13:25 AM

Trading is a very good way to earn profits provided you know about the various techniques and technical of reading charts so that it can help you buying and selling at the right time.  This will help you make some quick gains and you will be making money even on the drops in prices.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 11:12:17 AM
The question is a bit subjective. There are different ways to make money, and in all of them your dedication, what you are producing and the market conditions, are the factors that will define whether you will make a lot of money or not. If you choose trading, there are several markets, like Bitcoin market, altcoins market, forex market, among others... you need to identify which market has the most potential and how you would be able to adapt to it.
Activity: 26
October 24, 2017, 11:10:53 AM
If you really want to earn more money I think you can think of having investments more. Most likely it has the bigger percentage of getting a decent profit but it's risky because bad things can be happened on your investment.
Activity: 182
October 24, 2017, 10:58:54 AM

I think all you need to succeed in life and in business is to have knowledge about the type of business you are starting and second you should be focused on every little detail and mainly you should be strong to take risks in business .
Telling about my personal habit i have my dreams or what i want to achieve in life written on a piece of paper and pasted in front of my wardrobe and looks at it everyday, this keeps me motivated and is really helpful. maybe this could help a little.My regards.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 10:49:47 AM
In my opinion .you can try to join campaign or bounties campaign to earn more coins. But it's not easy to earn that because you need to follow their rules.so be patient, we can earn a lot of it if you are smart and hardworking people.
Activity: 380
October 24, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

Activity: 70
October 24, 2017, 10:40:01 AM
the way that we earn a lot of money is to work in the field of trade and also invest. both of these are jobs that can bring a lot of benefits. with a lot of profits that will certainly bring us to a lot of money.
Activity: 7
October 24, 2017, 10:39:51 AM
Activity: 32
October 24, 2017, 10:38:46 AM
If you cannot make bitcoin through bitcointalk then their is another way of bitcoin mining but it is a little bit risky also as you have to invest in it. We should always take advantage of the time available with us as it is also very precious. THANK YOU!
October 24, 2017, 10:36:41 AM

Pages:
Jump to: