Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 2. (Read 85446 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 11, 2017, 09:39:45 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

It depends on what you really want to do, because I really want to be successful in life, but I'm not satisfied with what I've come across, I want to increase my life experiences to get into my memory. I just did that I was partnering with the campaigns and investing so I could earn a lot. There are many things to do to make money, but maybe if you plan on it? You have to keep in mind that if you do not want to kill, it will not let you go. This business should be serious about your actions here.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2017, 09:35:29 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

Well, we all need hard work of course, and don't forget to invest your time and effort to it. However, we need to accept that there will be some factors that will be affected such as time for family and friends, being healthy, etc.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 11, 2017, 09:32:09 AM
You have to get job, then invest or bulid a business so that you can make more money

Basically yes, you really have to work in order for you to generate more income. Create more money machine, make active and passive income as well. Investing with bitcoin is surely a great way to earn extra money specially in long term. Bitcoin will help you to achieve that, so study and learn how to do the basic things with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 11, 2017, 07:08:58 AM
To make more money, you must work hard for it and also take the risk while you are young. If you fail then at least you tried and experienced it, aftewards learn from that failure. From there, you'll gain confidence in what you are doing because you know already and understand how it should work.
Making more money is not a big deal and that too in the very present moment when you are having this much of opportunities of making a very good amount of money. The only thing which matters the most is your own motivation.

If you actually want to make more money, then you really have to burn your midnight oil. You can achieve everything you do want to achieve but you have to work for it.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 11, 2017, 06:51:17 AM
perhaps by selling your bitcoin now and rebuy them when price is fallen...
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 04:44:30 AM
Well there a lot of way in making more money like saving it in the bank or investing it in a certain business. I prefer is most is investing it in a business and the best business is in BTC well it is good to invest it in a mining company the one who mines your bitcoin the only thing you do is to put you investment and they will do the others to make you money double or even triple it takes a month or years but it will guarantee that makes you money worth it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 04:10:45 AM
Go Powercoin! Visit The Moooon!!!   .
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 08:32:36 PM
for me by investing like lending.lend to those who need money and earn some interest and of course you should spend business people to mke sure that you get the paid to the right time.investing has never been easy.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 10:38:08 AM
You need to have skills in certain fields to be able to provide services for people and get paid for them . Or invest and trade cryptos . But if you galble you will loose everything .
so we can have a lot of money we have to try in any way to earn money, but do not use bad ways too, because it can mislead you. so in the search for money we must be smart, hardworking.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
November 10, 2017, 10:29:22 AM
It's hard to make money, you can say it's not when other people does the job for you. However, this would not be achieved if it's not because of hard work. Money is the fruit of your labor, no matter how difficult or easy the process may be. I think that in order to gain more, one should learn how to be strategic in doing so. To make more means to have more. Why should you settle for one source when you can have multiple source to increase the amount of your money? All these sources may come from different aspects, may it come from an office job, passive source, gambling, investments, business, you name it. Just do more to have more by being strategic and smart.
Activity: 126
Merit: 25
November 10, 2017, 10:20:02 AM
You need to have skills in certain fields to be able to provide services for people and get paid for them . Or invest and trade cryptos . But if you galble you will loose everything .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 10:00:34 AM
I think one of the simplest but most risky ones is trade and investment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 10, 2017, 08:20:05 AM
Bitcoin is a very good platform for earning money because it provides many ways to earn money. Firstly one can start earning by joining signature campaign. Where one has to post on relevant topics and then they are paid accordingly. Secondly one can earn money by investing in bitcoin. Then one can also give bitcoin as a loan and can earn on return. One can also earn by trading bitcoin. Because of so many options people use bitcoin to earn money.
Activity: 168
November 10, 2017, 07:51:09 AM
Not a business guy really but if you wish to know about the income from internet then I’m pretty simple with it. I usually earn little money from paid to click sites which is old stuff anyway and along with it I fill the surveys now to earn little extra bucks from it. Now I’m going into forum stuff, like signature campaigns,  twitter and Facebook campaigns too.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 07:50:03 AM
To be successful in Trading you must always use a trading plan so that you are ready to everything. And always treat trading like a business.
Activity: 140
November 10, 2017, 07:23:49 AM
Through investing your money in business, you can make more money. You just have to be dedicated to what you do in order to have that initial money that you need. Also, you need to be smart in putting up a business for it to be unique and acknowledged by customers.
Activity: 462
November 10, 2017, 07:13:30 AM
Unfortunately, to make really big money, you have to invest a pretty good sum into some project. You can start dealing with any trusted ICO, trading or start mining. Build a mining farm and get a good income.
But the initial money for earning more is a need.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 07:54:11 PM
by making a lot of investment and let money work for us , I hold bitcoin for a long time already and it gain me profit even I am sleeping
Activity: 237
November 09, 2017, 07:50:36 PM

Risk it all. High risk and high reward always keep that in mind. Read a lot and test the market to feel how things are going. If you trade remember that you'll get some and lose some. Expand later and focus on the basics.
Activity: 276
November 09, 2017, 06:50:42 PM

By joining in every signature campaign, by that you can earn an extra income. It will help and may add to your capital in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: