Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 99. (Read 85446 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
January 22, 2017, 12:04:12 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
By working hard finding a descent job where they can pay you monthly this is the only way to make money and then after that looking forward for business where you can cycle your money to earn more , trading is good but also investment if you know and understand people you will understand business.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 21, 2017, 11:33:25 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Want to grow your business? Get advertising, expand to more places, get your name out there any way possible. You can make a lot of money pretty quickly if you have something that people can find in demand. You just have to know where to look.

Want to do more trading? Find people, network, and get an idea of the upcoming pump-n-dumps. Easy system.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 21, 2017, 11:04:44 PM
Just like real life, you need investment ! Because investment is hope for your future !
If you're still run of fund, you need to work for it and try to invest at least 10% from your main salary

*Find simple work for first attempt, for example : cashier , waiter , barista, etc
investment is also important when you do not have much income, investments can provide additional revenue, but I think when your money is limited, it is better to save and focus on your main job
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
January 21, 2017, 09:45:52 PM
We can make more money in trade, don't just trust one altcoin to invest with, you must put your investment to different altcoins you trust so that you won't lose that easily also, you must be good at predicting whether an altcoin will rise or not. Also, to make more money, you must have money to begin with and a good source for that if you don't have any is from signature campaigns and they will accumulate over time.
the more you buy altcoin then will you get the risk will be greater, because it is possible all altcoin you buy can weaken and surely you will be a big loss, but when all altcoin strengthened, of course you're going to a big profit

altcoin trading or buy altcoin and hold
is high risk and high return you have skill you can get big profit in altcoin trading
but if have not skill you can get big lost

so if investment altcoin must have skill
Activity: 1190
January 21, 2017, 09:12:23 PM
We can make more money in trade, don't just trust one altcoin to invest with, you must put your investment to different altcoins you trust so that you won't lose that easily also, you must be good at predicting whether an altcoin will rise or not. Also, to make more money, you must have money to begin with and a good source for that if you don't have any is from signature campaigns and they will accumulate over time.
the more you buy altcoin then will you get the risk will be greater, because it is possible all altcoin you buy can weaken and surely you will be a big loss, but when all altcoin strengthened, of course you're going to a big profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 21, 2017, 08:47:09 PM

There is no doubt that there is good money in altcoins only if you choose a right coin at a right time and for that you need to do a good market research before investing your money into it as if you invest in a shit coin then you may loose all your investments even in a single day.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
January 21, 2017, 07:30:52 PM
I am earning some of my money from blogging and I am saving that money some money also come from trading but as I am new in trade and currently do not earn a highest income but I am saving and in the future I am thinking to start a business and in that business I will accept bitcoin and with the payment of bitcoin I will be able to continue my business worldwide.
I heard that making money from blogs is a way to get money quickly with a large number. I also always try it, but always failed. So, I just turn to investments to generate more money. I probably also will seek information about it, because I think the blog gives more money.

That is true that blogging can give you a good earnings also but depending on your passion and expertise on the said niche. Also you need more people to visit the said page, sort of publicity also.The more people reading your blog,the more income you have if you have a high traffic.
Activity: 560
January 21, 2017, 07:21:15 PM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2017, 12:45:49 PM
I am earning some of my money from blogging and I am saving that money some money also come from trading but as I am new in trade and currently do not earn a highest income but I am saving and in the future I am thinking to start a business and in that business I will accept bitcoin and with the payment of bitcoin I will be able to continue my business worldwide.
I heard that making money from blogs is a way to get money quickly with a large number. I also always try it, but always failed. So, I just turn to investments to generate more money. I probably also will seek information about it, because I think the blog gives more money.
Well i've read about earning from blogging as well and like you i've tried it in thw past but i find it hard to have my site noticed by advertisers. Ibthink you would have to be really god at writing and your topics should be interesting to get attention as i thinks that how you'll earn big money from blogging. I havr a few friends who can almost support their daily spendings with their earnings from blogging though i'm not really as good as them so i think a little more ptactice is writing is needed.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
January 21, 2017, 11:17:15 AM
Just like real life, you need investment ! Because investment is hope for your future !
If you're still run of fund, you need to work for it and try to invest at least 10% from your main salary

*Find simple work for first attempt, for example : cashier , waiter , barista, etc
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
January 21, 2017, 10:54:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
January 21, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

It is never in the hand of owner to control the future of your business, whether it succeed or fails. External factors like gov. policy, consumer preference, etc. divert the whole planning.
But yes if we stick to money, we can easily pre-plan our financial aspect and can grow money overtime.
For example, most of the Blue-chip companies use strategy of taking loans for their operation and use their retained earnings for investment. They use ROI from investment to pay interest on loan. So, at the same time, their Balance Sheet reflects better position with same assets.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
January 21, 2017, 05:24:56 AM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
January 21, 2017, 05:08:38 AM
If your business is trading then you want to be a successful person apply this advise on your style in trading: when you know already about trading and you earned, you need to double the money trade then focused in one alt coins, you need to love and care it to earn bigger in trading. I want you to use also investment company, you could earn also in investing usually in this forum because trusted.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2017, 04:40:42 AM
The only way to make money is to get work. The only and best way to earn a lot of money - make others work for you. Just remember you are rich not because you are working hard it is because others do work for you. I know, it is not very moral thing but it is true.
but to me i think there are so many other factors that are necessary for you to become rich, for example your strategy is more important than your hard world, your planing also play important role to make your rich, and more is that your luck play the key role to make you a rich person. so no doubt that hard work is important but if you have good planing then your hard work will become more meaningful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 21, 2017, 04:30:09 AM
You should invest not just with money but as well as with time. You need to fully dedicate your time with it if you wanted to learn on how make more money with any business that you wanted to build. And if you are talking about specific trading, then you should really had a broad knowledge with it on how the alt coins that has potential to grow and when it is going to dumped.

We can make more money by investing business that can be a source of profitable income. You can make money through selling goods having part time jobs aside from your current work. You can join trading of altcoins in the trading sites of bitcoin and this can be much profitable for you.

You should invest not just with money but as well as with time. You need to fully dedicate your time with it if you wanted to learn on how make more money with any business that you wanted to build. And if you are talking about specific trading, then you should really had a broad knowledge with it on how the alt coins that has potential to grow and when it is going to dumped.

We can make more money by investing business that can be a source of profitable income. You can make money through selling goods having part time jobs aside from your current work. You can join trading of altcoins in the trading sites of bitcoin and this can be much profitable for you.

Exactly, some people think that they need money in order to make more money but that's not true unless one is looking to earn profits in trading. One can earn good amount even without spending a penny but he should put his skills and knowledge and offer it to the others. Internet is full of resources and if one can able to use his time wisely then trust me, it pays.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 21, 2017, 03:42:24 AM

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 21, 2017, 03:28:08 AM

BTC is hard to earn nowadays. Signature campaigns require you to post long than what it was 2 years ago and if english isn't your native tongue, you spend a hard time earning because campaign managers and mods are always on the look out so its not worth if you aim to earn about hundreds weekly.

If trading isn't for you, the better suggestion would be to learn a skill like photoshop. It will take time to learn it but the tutorials online are free, you only need is time.

Signature campaigns and trading were never be something from which you can earn a full time living. It just be treated as a part time job.
The only way to earn good is to earn via a skill, whether it be a Photoshop or any other skill. Only people pay good if you are master of a certain skill.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 20, 2017, 08:36:26 PM
To be successful in trading, you should not trust only one altcoin as the saying " Don't put your eggs in one basket " says. Also, there's other ways to invest in trading such as investing on good ICO's since you can make good profit with this. Investing in ICO's is worthwhile only if the price of the unreleased coin rises up when released if it didn't pump, well the money's lost or with losses.

Just like other says, we cannot invest to one another, or you cannot be rich if you are working on boss. You must earn by your own self, to lessen the income, you must build your own investment, or you must build your own company to success. Success is when you have a company that earning a lot of money.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 20, 2017, 08:06:23 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade?
you must have information what you trade in, more useful information will make you think and make the right decisions
What are you doing to make your business bigger?
have a friend who exist relation to the business undertaken to help make own business into a large and well known, means you must be have many friends.
you have to work to earn money  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: