Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make this world economically better? - page 35. (Read 28340 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
when we see the actions of people in Africa the majority of them are donating food or supply which can be over within some months and the majority just snooze the suffer, we should give them and teach them how to crop, produce and create in order to fight hunger.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This is a Chinese proverb; "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." It would be best not to just recklessly give money to the poor, I think it would be better to teach them how to work on the field they are good at, and when they are better, let the government give them jobs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141

Thank you for taking time to elaborate. Indeed smart contracts, after being improved, will replace many current business agreements because with them you can get rid of the lawyer's fees while making the contract even stronger. But for now, when the system is only in its early stage and yet unknown holes can be exploited maliciously, I think it's very important to implement a decent time delay in every contract to have the opportunity to fix everything before a hacker can remove funds in case of an attack.

And not just lawyer fees. What about public notaries? In our country, they have such a strong lobby while almost not serving any purpose. 2 people get together and go to a public notary and he serves as a witness. OK. But you can actually take a contract there and get a signature without a third party present. No problem. A witness. Yeah, right. More like a tax for fools.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
The problem of Africa isn't really poverty sincerely speaking (sincerely writing, actually). Our problem in Africa is Bad Leadership which has easily occasioned corruption and insincerity of purpose. These stupid and bereft of ideas leaders can do anything just to remain in power and arrogant to themselves dictatorial powers and wealth.

About what to do globally to better the world economy? I am afraid not much can be done about that as perpetually there will continue to be poor people in parallel to rich people. It has always been that way from time immemorial. But that isn't to say we shouldn't attempt at helping out. We can start by cleaning and helping out at our individual corners. We can spread the bitcoin opportunities to those poor around us to coax them to key into it. But don't be surprised if those you tell spit your help out before your presence in refusal.
I am agree with you at some points.   This best way to change things is to have better law and order situation in every country equally for poorer to richer people and from common man to president, When there will be better law and order situation in any country, Then there will be better and peaceful environment and and it will attract foreign investors to invest in that country and with investment, new employment opportunities can be created, Main problem of poor countries is that they have not strong law and order situation and due to governments policies forigen investors avoid to invest and trade. As per my research, I have seen much poverty in bad law and order countries.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
the first thing that the government should be concern in reducing the number of poor people is the government should be able to improve the economy in their country and make a lot of job vacancy. if they are have a job, it will really helpful for people to fullfil basic human needs. we can contribute by donating but it just can help them for a while because we can't have a big power like the government
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

Japan today is using cryptocurrency in order to improve their own economy and if all of the countries will just do the same thing then the community on other countries as well will live a wealthy life.
Unfortunately, it is not every country that can obviously think that way and I really do not expect that this should even have much impact per se on the economy as a whole unless in the position where there is a mass adoption.

The problem here which I believe is absolutely the government and they give the rich ones an edge always over the low ones when it should be vice versa. Probably, with the inclusion or integration of blockchain technology in each financial system, this is something that can easily be dealt with.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
The problem of Africa isn't really poverty sincerely speaking (sincerely writing, actually). Our problem in Africa is Bad Leadership which has easily occasioned corruption and insincerity of purpose. These stupid and bereft of ideas leaders can do anything just to remain in power and arrogant to themselves dictatorial powers and wealth.

About what to do globally to better the world economy? I am afraid not much can be done about that as perpetually there will continue to be poor people in parallel to rich people. It has always been that way from time immemorial. But that isn't to say we shouldn't attempt at helping out. We can start by cleaning and helping out at our individual corners. We can spread the bitcoin opportunities to those poor around us to coax them to key into it. But don't be surprised if those you tell spit your help out before your presence in refusal.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
The main problem is poverty that's why a country is down to earth's core because a big factor of it comes to the people. And with poverty it is aligned to unemployment. No job is no salary and it means you will get no money. Cryptocurrencies can be accepted into a country and possibly offer jobs to everyone that is fit for it since it is very easy to understand and to be done also. With this no more is found in the streets and all workers of a country.
Activity: 210
Jobs give the country more taxes that the country can use and also the economy is greatly affected and is boosted by this matter. Cryptocurrency can provide jobs for the unemployed since bitcoin as a job takes minimal skills for the employee once it is introduced. As far as I can see only job offerings can make a country better because a country's economy starts wih every individual inside of it so it will start to the people.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Capitalistic structure of society (respect to private property and effective competition) and equal access to educational opportunities depending on the person's ability are the most important factors, in my opinion.
Look where the greatest majority of poor people live - in backward countries with authoritarian political orders where the value of a human life is extremely low.
Of course, democracy is not the only remedy to poverty but a fairer distribution of benefits could significantly improve the situation in those countries.
Activity: 269
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
governments is important for the people growth and country growth. If governments mack any place for the country growth. Before learn and check this process. If place was not complete it affect the country and people growth. Economy is important of the country. If country people will be growth country and economy will be growth. It good investment. If economy growth other country will be im prove the buseiness and loanch the new prodact.   
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I believe that governments should focus on building the better education system that will allow people to do what they want and earn money from it. Right now, there is a fundamental defect in the education system all over the world and that results in decreasing the overall efficiency of the society. A good singer is wasting his skills and time by working in a corporate firm, The best teacher is wasting it by working as a driver and the root cause is lack of opportunity and need of making money. We are ignoring the optimum utilization of the human resources in my opinion and it is the worst thing that can happen with the humanity.
Activity: 551
in fact this problem can be solved, as long as they want to change, and the role of government is also very important for the community. because the government is also a benchmark of community life, because the community also needs a job for them to work and to be able to meet their needs, we need a job name, let alone the number of employment is also limited, the poor to be poor , and the rich get rich because they also sometimes eat people's money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265

Well these are the most unsolved problem in this world poverty, inequality, races discrimination and unequal monetary value. I think the only way to leave the unhelpful situation of being in the lowest status in the society is Education, if you are very educated you know the opportunities and capabilities that you may obgain and share to other people you can be democratic in the way that you know how well you deserve equality , if everyone has the enough education to be hired in a better state of job who offers a fair wages there would be no more beggars, no more people who live for the coins of the richer people, we the less fortunate people is very contented for what we have that gives the richest the constant opportunity to degrade us and rule the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
I heard of a story of a photographer who was greatly affected with what he saw from the people of Africa which lead him to commit suicide to cut his life because he could no longer take everything in. He was so disturbed and felt so much pain for the people there. This would only show how hard life is for the poor. So I think we really need to unite and help each other.
Activity: 218
For me, to make the economy better is having a respect and trust to the people around you, in the case of distributing the money to the poor people is, divided into some parts that are needs a money example, structure like hospitals for the poor people, giving a decent job by building a works for people who are needed.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
Ask this question to United Nations, there are many countries, like India, which is very poor country and nobody can not do something. The same is in Africa countries, so this is real headache for many people.  
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

This problem is very clear. Different options can be evaluated and given as answers. A better economy is possible today, but many large countries do not allow it to happen. Particularly for underdeveloped countries, gaining their economic independence will be a major problem for some countries such as the United States. I think that there has been no development for that reason and that many developments have been prevented.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
if the problem of world economy, it is the rights and obligations of governing government and that can change the situation.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
The technology of blocking gives a huge number of opportunities for improving the world economy. Crypto makes the entire secondary market of securities unnecessary, which means that the amount of speculation will be significantly reduced.
Pages:
Jump to: