Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we solve the social justice problem? - page 2. (Read 907 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
I don't live in the US and so barely heard of this culture war you're talking about. Are you referring to liberalism or BLM or similar stuff? I guess I've heard some of that in PragerU's channel.

What do you exactly meant by "real life"? The status quo? Sure it all look ugly now but then again without these "culture wars" you probably still have all your cute stuff like slavery, witch burnings, gay stonings, and forced marriage.

This culture war has gone on long enough and its time to end it. Bill Nye, our beloved childhood hero, is doing a show about gender and progressive bullcrap. Berkley CA is practically a warzone, and the entire media is just using this to strengthen their horrible social agendas. How can we end this and just get back to real life?
Societal injustice has been exist since the day ken lift up his hand and slain his brother!....
But Ken likes Barbie!

Wait, so Barbie was trans? Uh oh, we might trigger someone.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
This culture war has gone on long enough and its time to end it. Bill Nye, our beloved childhood hero, is doing a show about gender and progressive bullcrap. Berkley CA is practically a warzone, and the entire media is just using this to strengthen their horrible social agendas. How can we end this and just get back to real life?
Societal injustice has been exist since the day ken lift up his hand and slain his brother!....
But Ken likes Barbie!
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Societal injustice has been exist since the day ken lift up his hand and slain his brother! I do ask myself what was existing before Injustice find it ways into humanity, can we really get injustices out of the present worldly system? The answer is both yes and no! Yes if humanity is ready to ignore the evil media house and social media, evil music and movie that prostrate injustices, and no because those media house and social  media has find their ways into human subconscious mind.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: