Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we stop Bitcoin from crashing? - page 10. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 22, 2017, 01:30:12 AM
What is the way to stop Bitcoin from being a bear market?

The only thing that makes bitcoin price crash is that if there is a lot of negative news that has been going on the market. You will see a lot of negative press, and some investors reads it, they then will simply sold their coins and then other follow suit making the price plummet to the floor. There are a lot of FUD waves here, so be careful and not listen to them because they cause panic and most that are affected are newbies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
July 22, 2017, 01:26:11 AM

bear market is not the same as bitcoin crashing.
bear market is not abnormal thing, it happens sometimes and it happens in all markets. you can never prevent it from happening.

crashing is a different story, it is because of FUD and idiots in the market who panic sell. to prevent that you either have to prevent FUD from spreading or help others see why it is false.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 22, 2017, 01:23:59 AM
Hello I am a newbie and I am not really good at trading, really. May I know what is the bear market? And there is another market called and I think it is the bull market? What are those can you explain it to me? I am having trouble about it.

Hi, a bear market is when the chart goes down. And a bull if it went up. Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
July 22, 2017, 01:23:06 AM
Hello I am a newbie and I am not really good at trading, really. May I know what is the bear market? And there is another market called and I think it is the bull market? What are those can you explain it to me? I am having trouble about it.

Even if you are not good at trading you must know these two words, they are exactly the opposite.

Bear Market is the market where prices are falling. When you say bitcoin at bear market you are saying that bitcoin's price is falling. The other one is bull market where the share prices are rising.

We can't stop bitcoin from being a bear market because we all know how volatile bitcoin is. Still we can make it at stable price if we can make more users or investors use bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
July 22, 2017, 01:17:40 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 22, 2017, 01:13:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: