Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can XRP Achieve $5? - page 3. (Read 989 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 21, 2021, 06:24:02 AM
To me ,you re probably correct! Yeah, as we are not being surprice with  XRP reaching  $5, Yet, before the glut with SEC its was even $0.3the amount but not too bad these days anyway
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
October 21, 2021, 05:06:28 AM
The issues between the SEC and XRP controversy have caused many people to no longer trust XRP. But the fact that we look at it, maybe many people will understand, if they really want to remove it from this space, it won't take that much time. Personally, I am not too supportive of XRP, but with the tricks that have appeared in this field, I believe in XRP development more, and $5 is the price that I have been expecting a lot after all these years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 19, 2021, 11:33:11 AM
In the current cryptocurrency market, XRP is one of the most popular coins. Its popularity is increasing at a rapid rate on a daily basis. Its price is now low, but I believe it will rise in the near future. In the foreseeable future, I predict XRP will reach $5. You can invest in XRP if you wish to. If you invest in XRP, you will gain.

Of course we know that Ripple is not exactly blockchain in its classic sense, it is centralized and very susceptible to manipulation. I think it could go as high as $10, because the market is very bullish right now.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
October 19, 2021, 10:59:44 AM
In the current cryptocurrency market, XRP is one of the most popular coins. Its popularity is increasing at a rapid rate on a daily basis. Its price is now low, but I believe it will rise in the near future. In the foreseeable future, I predict XRP will reach $5. You can invest in XRP if you wish to. If you invest in XRP, you will gain.
yes, right now the condition of xrp is sideways. I think it's just a matter of time for the xrp pump to reach its highest price (New ATH).
This xrp is a good coin, but it was shaken because of the cases they received, but xrp remains strong under any circumstances. yes that's the coin that has good fundamentals.
Ripple previously announced that in the first quarter of 2021, its XRP sales nearly doubled from the last three months of last year, 2020. Its sales were up 97%, from $76.27 million to $150.34 million. Despite prices dropping in April, they have been steady since then and are trading at $0.57 currently.
XRP's direction may not be clear at the moment, but the currency is performing well against the odds, even making it among the top 10 cryptocurrencies with a marketcap of $50,665,836,949
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
October 13, 2021, 07:18:43 PM
In fact, there is nothing in this cryptocurrency to make it unbelievable. Sometimes I can see that a very normal coin can pump a lot. XRP is a very popular coin here. From the direction of trading volume in the market 24 hours 6 The number is in position. Then of course it can be located in 5 teams.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
October 13, 2021, 07:18:29 PM

yes, XRP is an altcoin that has been popular for a long time and was once ranked 2 on coinmarketcap (beating Ethereum), but the price of XRP didn't increase this year, because Ripple had problems with SEC, so XRP missed altseason on this year, but I'm sure if the next altseason happens, so of course the price of XRP will definitely increase very high and create a new ATH price ($5 is a possible price), because XRP has a chance to win against SEC and it will make investors believe to invest in XRP again.
Yeah but thats only because of the hype and people on the community do knows that centralization is way too far off or shouldnt really be that on the peak spot and we know that XRP is really having that characterestics.
I have lots track on what happened into their SEC deal or issues if it turns out to be positive for them or negative but they are still doing well on this market yet they've been sitting rank 6
which means that they are really doing well despite of their characteristics.

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 25, 2021, 02:20:02 AM
It won't, but it's nice to dream. I think XRP's dream is to run the derivative markets is why people will speculate into that price but I don't think that will be a thing. Also, I have a huge problem with the founders owning and controlling billions of XRP and I'm sure many other do as well. But it just my opinion.
Did you see it? So you're very optimistically saying that the founders and several others have billions of XRP in their wallets at this point? Having an opinion about anything is not wrong and should be, but it would be better if you can confirm it is very true, not just guessing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 23, 2021, 04:36:40 AM
It won't, but it's nice to dream. I think XRP's dream is to run the derivative markets is why people will speculate into that price but I don't think that will be a thing. Also, I have a huge problem with the founders owning and controlling billions of XRP and I'm sure many other do as well. But it just my opinion.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 22, 2021, 10:44:16 PM
Ripple won't lose the lawsuit, they even have a great possibility of winning it.

When that happens, the price per XRP (which has been suppressed for 4 years now) will increase massively and will shoot way past its ATH.
I don't even see Ripple in trouble anymore and in terms of the lawsuit, because when there is an improvement in the market or an improvement in the price of Bitcoin, Ripple coin has also experienced an increase like the others and this is almost similar to the past when Ripple didn't have problems.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 22, 2021, 11:52:16 AM
Investing in XRP coins is indeed very promising so that many investors are interested in becoming members in XRP investments, especially recently the coin has become a famous debut in certain media and markets so that XRP is a target for investors, and the most impressive thing is that this coin is the forerunner of the future coin. future that wants to compete with Ethereum in the crypto market
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 21, 2021, 10:47:07 AM
Checking the supply circulation and issues with the SEC I think it's going to be hard to get to $5. So far, predicting the price of XRP in a short time, we are still not sure if there will be a price increase but it all depends on how XRP builds a community and technology development. I'm sure for the next 4-5 years the price of XRP will reach $5, but for im not sure XRP will achieve $5
that's the problem for XRP to grow to $5.
it will be very difficult if the problems that cause public trust in XRP to decline have not been resolved.
but if Ripple manages to win their case. I believe investors' confidence to re-enter XRP will be enormous. and that can be a strong adoption drive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 21, 2021, 10:41:52 AM
Checking the supply circulation and issues with the SEC I think it's going to be hard to get to $5. So far, predicting the price of XRP in a short time, we are still not sure if there will be a price increase but it all depends on how XRP builds a community and technology development. I'm sure for the next 4-5 years the price of XRP will reach $5, but for im not sure XRP will achieve $5
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 21, 2021, 08:29:41 AM
Ripple won't lose the lawsuit, they even have a great possibility of winning it.

When that happens, the price per XRP (which has been suppressed for 4 years now) will increase massively and will shoot way past its ATH.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
September 21, 2021, 04:43:11 AM

Not really as long this SEC thing is still going on.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
September 21, 2021, 04:41:28 AM
Until now XRP is still showing its existence and is able to occupy the top 6 positions on Coinmarketcap. Despite the current case with the SEC, XRP can still be said to have a good price. but if to reach the price of $ 5 it will not happen in the next 1, 2 or 3 years. if you want to invest with XRP, you should be careful because Ripple's case with the SEC is still ongoing now in court.
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
September 21, 2021, 01:36:23 AM
If you have enough capital to invest in XRP, then it's time for us to collect these coins, because this is the cheapest time to collect our investment assets in XRP, if you invest in XRP I am sure and this is the result of my analysis, you will get great profits. very good later
when you look at current developments, it's not wrong to say that, it's not without reason that XRP is now still supported by several commodities and not a few big names are here.
especially now that his case with the SEC seems to be nearing its end. when this is done I won't be surprised if XRP can go up to $5 or more.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
September 20, 2021, 07:38:24 PM
Investing in XRP coins is indeed very promising so that many investors are interested in becoming members in XRP investments
Not so promising really.
especially recently the coin has become a famous debut in certain media and markets so that XRP is a target for investors, and the most impressive thing is that this coin is the forerunner of the future coin. future that wants to compete with Ethereum in the crypto market
Debut? when? it's been so long since it has been on the market so I don't think that there's any debut that happened. But if you're talking about its exposure with the media.

It's all because of SEC.
Although XRP is an old project and is included in the top 10 cryptos, it is not a promising project. Moreover, since the problems with the SEC,
the risk of investing in XRP is very high. I prefer to invest in safer projects, such as ETH or BNB. Then I also doubt whether XRP can make it to
the price of $5k, because it is different from other top altcoins that this year managed to reach new ATH. But XRP is still struggling to get back to
the ATH price it reached 4 years ago.
Yes.

There are other good projects where we can invest our money. But if someone sees still a good thing and potential on this coin, you decide for yourself.

We don't have the same take about our chosen cryptos to invest.

The interesting thing about investing in cryptocurrencies is that there is no compulsion to choose which coins are the best for us. Maybe even
my prediction could be wrong, because after all I'm not a fortune teller who can know the future. So if there are people who have done research
and analysis and concluded that XRP could reach a price of $5k in the future, please make your own decision. Because we all have different
decisions sometimes, and there's nothing wrong with that. In the end, we ourselves will bear the risk with the decisions we take.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 20, 2021, 04:43:40 PM

The foreseeable future will be anything 2 to 3 years for XRP to get to that $5 mark you are looking at. If you think that $5 will happen before the end of this year you better forget it. Am not saying people should not buy it but they should not expect any maximum profit for a coin that has remained unreliable. If there is anything I expect from XRP at the moment that will be that it will dump to below $1 again. So if anyone wants to buy they better wait for it to drop before buying so as to avoid buying from the top.

XPR will drop if bitcoin will drop more, it's the trend, and we should follow the trend. The market has been bullish already and yet XRP does not break out, that only tells that it has not gained the confidence of the investors back yet, and it's not right to just focus on this coin when there's a lot of altcoins in the market that are showing their potential to give us a significant profit.

The best time to buy is when the market is bearish, let's wait for that situation as it looks like we are heading to that direction already.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
September 20, 2021, 02:53:07 PM

The foreseeable future will be anything 2 to 3 years for XRP to get to that $5 mark you are looking at. If you think that $5 will happen before the end of this year you better forget it. Am not saying people should not buy it but they should not expect any maximum profit for a coin that has remained unreliable. If there is anything I expect from XRP at the moment that will be that it will dump to below $1 again. So if anyone wants to buy they better wait for it to drop before buying so as to avoid buying from the top.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
September 20, 2021, 02:10:00 PM
If you have enough capital to invest in XRP, then it's time for us to collect these coins, because this is the cheapest time to collect our investment assets in XRP, if you invest in XRP I am sure and this is the result of my analysis, you will get great profits. very good later
Currently not only XRP is good to collect, but there are many coins that have good potential to be collected, so put each of your investments in several coins from now on, don't just focus on one coin like XRP, although in general the investment choice for XRP is also very good at the moment.
Now lower price all altcoin and invest with XRP good decision but you need brave to entry, many people when seeing bitcoin or altcoin dump they most waiting for recovery than entry on dip price, why have to see bitcoin and altcoin raise up to higher price to buy? I think when dip just once coming maybe for this week so make decision to buy right now before late.
Pages:
Jump to: