Pages:
Author

Topic: How can you encash BTC? - page 2. (Read 350 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 10, 2017, 06:51:02 AM
You just have to sell your Bitcoins to someone who is willing to pay you fiat currencies like the dollar, euro, pound in the deal. Typically, you can use exchanges like Localbitcoins to find the reputed traders who are willing to trade Bitcoins and you just have to deposit your funds on your Localbitcoins wallet and open a trade request with the person with whom you are willing to trade. There are some other exchanges too but I do use Localbitcoins when I buy or sell my Bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 10, 2017, 06:02:57 AM
There are sites or wallets that do encashment to local currency. I believe that coinbase has this kind of feature which it will be deposited directly thru your given bank account. You can also sell your Bitcoins in exchange to real cash with localbitcoins and paxful. However, transactions on mentioned sites were a bit more complicated and its not instant. I do believe that it will take at least 24 to 48 hours for the transaction to be completed. If you want an instant and less risk encashment, you can search for people in your area that are looking to buy BTC and willing to do meetups.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
December 10, 2017, 06:01:19 AM
Check Bitcoin exchanges and see which one support the currency you want to cash out in and what's the rate. For USD/EUR I suggest Bitstamp.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 05:59:32 AM
Chose exchange that suit you best:

http://www.coinparator.com/compare-exchanges/

(lowest fees, being able to verify your account, payment methods etc.).

Transfer your BTC to the exchange wallet.
Exchange it to $.
Transfer it to your bank account.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
December 10, 2017, 05:12:53 AM
You can encash bitcoin if you are in the Phillipines in Coins.ph. You can use banks which are connected to Coins.ph and some remittances entities, 711 stores, or maybe using mastercard or Visa debit cards. Maybe if you live outside the Phillipines, there may be  local exchangers that can help you from transferring your bitcoin into a currency in your country. I hope this help to those Newbies just like me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
December 10, 2017, 03:11:29 AM
Im a newbie here and I still dont know how to encash BTC can you teach me? Please share your knowledge.
Its easy just pick up an exchange which allows you to transact bitcoin in your local currency complete KYC and attach the bank account with your bitcoin wallet. Tadaa just transfer it to exchange sell them off for fiat and get fiat to bank.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 03:08:41 AM
you as a newbie, I suggest you better read and learn a lot. because to get bitcoin is not easy. need sacrifice time, energy, and also sincerity. in this forum you can take advantage to earn income. follow and join the bounties. complete the project with full responsibility
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 02:43:10 AM
I think this thread is almost the same as this one https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-can-i-withdraw-btc-for-cash-2364602

You can check out the replies there Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 02:37:42 AM
Im a newbie here and I still dont know how to encash BTC can you teach me? Please share your knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: