Pages:
Author

Topic: How can you know the reason of banned? - page 2. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:08:02 PM
This account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nellycanezo-1773379
The only pop up was this.
"Sorry nellycanezo, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: [email protected]".

Maybe at least they give me the link reason of my banned so that at least I know it. T.T
Activity: 14
April 26, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
Only staff can see the reason afaik. Also which account got banned? Usually it is plagiarism which causes people to get banned.
Activity: 28
April 26, 2018, 12:17:23 PM
Hello guys. Good afternoon.

I am bit confuse on how we know what the reason of being banned.
I know that the person have been banned breaks a rule or do something unnecessary. What I am need to clarify is how those person got banned know exactly reason.
For example. I got banned. The word that was only showed up was this:
"Sorry rlcarriers, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: [email protected]".

Is there anything I could do to know what specific post or link of posts that trigger to banned a account. So that all get banned wont have a question to their mind. Smiley
I know our Sir Theymos is a busy person so that I believe that it was hard for him to reply all email inquiry regarding account banned.

Is it the banning system open for recommendation?
If yes? I would like to recommend that at least add the reason ( link of post of the person to get banned ) so that they are aware. ^_^ thank you. And have a great day.

Pages:
Jump to: