Pages:
Author

Topic: How can you move on? - page 5. (Read 790 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 09:32:13 AM
I never saw the weirdest poll in my life. "Who is the hardest part of moving on? Boy,Girl,Lesbian,Gay" Cheesy
Neither the question nor the answers make any sense independently, let along together.

Did you mean to ask something like "For whom it is the easiest to move on from a failed relationship" ?

Also lesbians are also gay, by definition, if I am not mistaken. Also Lesbians are also girls, so that makes no sense either.
Perhaps you meant to list "Straight boy, straight girl, gay boy, gay girl" ?
Also adding the "Other" option might include more people, so that would be ok as well, but maybe you didn't care about that part, so I have no issue with it.
ахахаххахах, тооочно
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 01:30:13 PM
It is not that easy to forget and move on from your past, how much more if you love him/her that much, right? Time heals everything.
Activity: 3
December 08, 2017, 01:17:10 PM
by trying to forget the past as much as possible
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 12:48:51 PM
Forget your past for sure you'll move on
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
December 08, 2017, 12:47:10 PM
I never saw the weirdest poll in my life. "Who is the hardest part of moving on? Boy,Girl,Lesbian,Gay" Cheesy
Neither the question nor the answers make any sense independently, let along together.

Did you mean to ask something like "For whom it is the easiest to move on from a failed relationship" ?

Also lesbians are also gay, by definition, if I am not mistaken. Also Lesbians are also girls, so that makes no sense either.
Perhaps you meant to list "Straight boy, straight girl, gay boy, gay girl" ?
Also adding the "Other" option might include more people, so that would be ok as well, but maybe you didn't care about that part, so I have no issue with it.
Activity: 20
December 08, 2017, 11:58:26 AM
To me, it's a hard things to do. Despite that i can forget about it, in some part of my life and what im doing, i will still remembering it.
Activity: 30
December 08, 2017, 11:27:28 AM
What can you say about moving on with your past?
Pages:
Jump to: