Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can You Protect Ourselves From Scammers? - page 6. (Read 686 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Like any get-rich-quick scheme, bitcoin scams thrive on the gullibility of its victims. Just because it's a digital currency doesn't mean you can acquire wealth quickly.

Sure and what we should do is be especially careful, it's Internet World. We do not know who and what kind of person we can talk about here. And of course, it's important to be sure not to believe fast on the fast rich scheme. Because this will definitely lead to a scam.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

Like any get-rich-quick scheme, bitcoin scams thrive on the gullibility of its victims. Just because it's a digital currency doesn't mean you can acquire wealth quickly.

this is a potential risk so potential in the case of a scam. yes, some ico is very potential on scam element. it's hard to tell the difference with a really good ico for now. sometimes experienced managers participated fooled. so, in essence we should be more vigilant and always make research in advance in any speculation in crypto
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
You could protect your self from scammer where you can start it from some thing small where there are nothing transaction like ponzi. you have choose right ico to participated and know is good or not, you have see the vision and mision of this project ico where you could take more profit there. Just have to do to protect ourself from scammer and ico was fake all of investors. You have check by yourself first and never listen to the other.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Yes, you are right but I think some people fall for it thinking everything is very easy. Don't be a victim, crypto can help you gain money but don't be greedy because it will result in your loss. Anything you think it is fishy then don't engage, investigate by doing research.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
Now I have installed the metamask.io application for the security of my transactions and my wallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13

Yes, therefore you need to avoid

1. free offers, cheap offers, and don't reveal your keys to anyone,

Stay safe, and ensure to bookmark every exchange website on your phone or pc

ensure to protect yourself from links sent to your email and also remain steadfast
copper member
Activity: 364
The best protection is your privacy. Keep your passwords and codes to yourself. If possible, don't disclose your crypto investments to anyone especially those you call close friends. Who knows, they might actually be d news to rob you. I use websites and cookies that am sure are secure enough.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
1. Buy a separate laptop for cryptocurrency and exchange.  2. Use complex non-repeating passwords for wallets 3. Do not store passwords on the computer 5. Go to exchanges and wallets only from saved personal links 6. Purchase a hardware wallet.
Activity: 196
Never trust anyone. Avoid using your private keys. For it is difficult to avoid the scammers in this cryptocurrency world. Usually what I do is search for information first before doing anything in the world of crypto currency. Or can do research by monitoring the progress of any ICO or project that I follow.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Use brave browser to detect phising site. Download google authenticator and set your gmail, search how to set up it. And one thing very important dont click link that yo sent by anonymous person such link from email..
Well dont easiky trust people in online , via direct transaction  if you have to buy or sell use an escrow to be the middle man  who hold the paynent. Dont send money first  that very risky
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
By offering extraordinary income, the layman will easily attract and easily be trusted as a rich man as soon as possible, fraud often makes use of such a person, it is very easy for him to cheat by having a very convincing and elegant image, never more trust in others or with a platform on behalf of cryptocurrency, or it's ICO or any other project, investing your money with a sure-defined platform, do not get your money lost in vain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Scammers will always be active so we should have extra careful to avoid this illegal doings. You shoud have enough knowledge on this system to avoid easily fooled by anyone. And also do not give your full trust to any investment and do not give you private information. Lastly be aare on clicking link or opening sites and documents that are malicious.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
You can protect from scammers very easy. Don't trust anyone in crypto, don't even read their private messages. If something is too good to be true it is a scam. Read about bitconnect, everyone knew it is a scam but people still invested!
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
The most easiest way to protect yourself from scammers is read everything first about the project, ask the admins on where to invest. I am sure that every project has a telegram or bitcointalk thread. They are always saying that admins don't message you first or you can invest in their website. Do not send ETH, BTC or any currency directly via personal message. Just don't grab those sugar coated words by scammers who will send direct message to you. This way you can avoid scammers.
Activity: 116

The best way to protect ourselves from Scammers is educate ourselves. Do your part as an investor do a lot of research about the team, about the product. Ask some suggestions, looks for some reviews. It's better to waste your time to a true and legit project than to waste your time to a scam project.
Activity: 314
To minimize being scammed for me, you should not believe in any quick rich, fast big profit or whatever promising thoughts you read. The ads always gives you what you ideally think for. Just be in mind that mostly success is gained through hardwork and takes time to achieve. Its really good feeling to achieve something worth of wait and patient
Activity: 364
Always triple double check .dont jump and rush and always research first.Ask question in telegram or on bitcointtalk forum.You will save a lot of money and be stress out
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

its simply do not grab the offer's immediately need to know the reputation of the project or what the offer came from their, do not invest a lot of money without knowing the legality of this offer.
Activity: 154
Do not trust anyone here in crypto world.
Do your own research about certain projects before investing.
Be aware of those greedy leaders in an ico.
Activity: 350
I try analyze deeply a project before investing. I do not trust anyone and try to examine all and of course I invest a part of my savings which I may lose

we need to analyze not only basis , but nowdays project comes with real profile and everything real . only the project and idea they are working upon is totally rubbish .
so we need to check that whether blockchain tech is really required for that project or not .
Pages:
Jump to: