Pages:
Author

Topic: How can you really earn from gambling and how well did you do? - page 3. (Read 942 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
If you want to earn money then I suggest, don't try with gambling because your success rate is almost nil and it only depends on your luck. So find some other investment where your risk factors matches to invest. If you want to get some fun, then try gambling with a small amount. If you're lucky then sometimes you may win big amount but it is not a guaranty.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
The very first, most effective way to earn from gambling is to not play. The amount lost will be gained by not playing at all. The second best way to win by gambling is only play one day of gambling in your life, once you are up any amount leave, thats the only amount you will ever win in gambling after this day will be failure. Thank you and goodbye.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I really wanted to ask you this question because i really want to know how can you earn from gambling? and how much did you earn from that losing streak i have played a little but still its not that good to me i want to know about how you earn from gambling and how well did you do in a week of gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: