Pages:
Author

Topic: How come eth was left behind in the pump? - page 3. (Read 351 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
usually the causes why eth price left behind in the pump actions is because there was an issue in ethereum network my friend
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
Don't check the rankings they are all red as of today.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
As i have check the coinmarketcap for bitcoin and eth i saw that eth was being left behind by a percentage on its market price. Well i do not know why and what are the basis on this. But i am pretty sure that eth will going to get a good market price in the future. As of now i just wish that eth will going to follow also and achieve what bitcoin has achieve on its market price pump. Well anyway could eth get a good market price just like bitcoin got the market price increase?

probaly because some news recently
well, hashtag left ethereum everywhere
also vitalik confused about it.
you can see there.
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1019959612353777664

Yes, I happened to notice that too where ETH was not able to rise wherein btc had gone up already. Based on my observation, I had noticed before that everytime btc is on the rise, altcoins will follow including ETH. I don't know why was it happening such kind of market trend where it should have been parallel with btc since they are correlated with each other.
personally, I think Ethereum may be left in the pump because Ethereum can not rise in price if the price of Bitcoin and altcoin will rise in price because that's probably Ethereum left behind and I know Ethereum left behind probably because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum are contradictory then Ethereum is not pumping
Activity: 322
As i have check the coinmarketcap for bitcoin and eth i saw that eth was being left behind by a percentage on its market price. Well i do not know why and what are the basis on this. But i am pretty sure that eth will going to get a good market price in the future. As of now i just wish that eth will going to follow also and achieve what bitcoin has achieve on its market price pump. Well anyway could eth get a good market price just like bitcoin got the market price increase?

the reason might be, all the bad news of the last time about ethereum. by that i mean the attack on ethereum (to prove how weak the network is) and the high gas prices. of course, i do not know if its true. its just my guess.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
A lot has happened on the market over the past few days. The market is full of surprises as the trend shifted quitely. Normally Bitcoin rise was followed by the rise of most of the alt coins yet Bitcoin rose without the alt coins. Ethereum made some few progressions and came back to its red state. Anyway, Ethereum has much capabilities to rise in the next few days or in the long term view.
Merit: 100
I think there is no pump, we are experiencing a slow dips but i hope it would be followed by a huge pump price in the coming months.
Activity: 140
Yes you right. I also thought so.  But later found that the rise of eth may be paused for a while for the demand in the market. But I believe that the rise of this one may start soon like the trend of the market .
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Eth has increased so much from that big fall. If bitcoin increase, most of the alts including eth increase in value too. But it doesnt necessarily mean it would increase in the same percentage as bitcoin. Eth has always been termed as the slow moving but constantly increasing coin. It has maintained a value second to bitcoin. Thats already a big achievement.
Activity: 112
It still went up a decent amount, most of the alts seem to of not gone up much though. No real reason for it, just people buying bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

you can see there.

Yes, I happened to notice that too where ETH was not able to rise wherein btc had gone up already. Based on my observation, I had noticed before that everytime btc is on the rise, altcoins will follow including ETH. I don't know why was it happening such kind of market trend where it should have been parallel with btc since they are correlated with each other.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
This is what I've been expecting, an independent crypto market where each coin can gain/lose against fiat without affecting others.
When there's a good news about Ethereum, ETH market will also react positively.
This is what I am thinking right now. How could eth price become stagnant like this. We don't know what is the reason behind this. I want to know what is the problem of ETH right now.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10

you can see there.

Activity: 154
Yeah you right. When I saw CMC yesterday only ETH which doesn't pump high. And now I more believe with BTC, if we look at market price right now, only BTC which doesn't fall. Maybe it will fall or not but I make me more believe BTC because it's strong enough and stable.
Activity: 98
Many cryptocurrencies can find commercial value in the smart contracts that have been released in Ethereum, invest heavily, and develop a new system of new currencies to run.
So the future value of ETH will be very high!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
well I'm sure the price of ethereum for this year will increase, maybe in August kana starts for ETH rise back through 500 dollars and will continue to climb back up through 700 dollars
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think that ether is a poweful coin and it will rise again. the ripple is under it but also strong enough. i believe that they will become more popular soon and the price will increase
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
AFAIK due to the Uturn news from the coinbase and that gives a lot of impact to the rise of ethereum price. In fact that majority of icos were following ethereum too. This time it looks like the majority of altcoins are being fallen caused by that news. You can try to read more about that but i guess it will have a relationship with the US regulators news.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
At the moment Bitcoin will Pump more in Bull run because of ETF news, Bitcoin will pump if bull run comes and once Bitcoin is stable then Altcoins will increase. Every time this pattern is followed by market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
That does not matter because some coins can be pumped during this rise but eth will be always there and it is long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: