Pages:
Author

Topic: How copy trading can prevent you from becoming a statistic. - page 2. (Read 282 times)

Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Jesus Christ mate we got it, you are working for etoro and etoro copy trading will make me super rich right away, I will never have to work a day in my life, I will have lunches with Bill gates and Jeff Bezos, please leave this section the hell alone already!

You have been starting topics about etoro copy trading all the god damn time, we get it man, if we want to use it we will, if we do not see it as positive we are not going to change our minds just because you post one topic a day, in fact if anything that will make us not use it at all. I do not understand this constant baggering thing people do to get their names heard. There is also news places that are trying to get clicks and views as well, those do share these kinds of useless stuff everywhere as well.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
Trading is always a challenge, and it is more of a challenge for newbies, many of whom make mostly losses to start with, often causing them to stop trading altogether. But how do you prevent this from happening to you? Well, this article has the answer.

Here is what the top eToro traders Are making, and how you can make that too: https://itsblockchain.com/etoro-traders/

Instead of encouraging newbies to take on copy trading, (i call is signals), why not encourage them to learn the principles that guides trading, overcoming greed and indeed making practices and training curves on how to be a trader, learning Technical Analysis, or Fundamental Analysis, so they can even be a pro.

Learning from several links, and perhhaps signals isn't the right way about it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
I have not read the article, but whoever fears risks and losses you will not make profits, the correct thing is to learn how to manage risks or transfer concerns to profits.
Even if you use eToro, you will not guarantee that you will not lose 100%. Otherwise, everyone would put their money in it and become rich.
The people mentioned in the article seem more fraudulent than real investors.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
Trading is always a challenge, and it is more of a challenge for newbies, many of whom make mostly losses to start with, often causing them to stop trading altogether. But how do you prevent this from happening to you? Well, this article has the answer.

Here is what the top eToro traders Are making, and how you can make that too: https://itsblockchain.com/etoro-traders/
Pages:
Jump to: