Pages:
Author

Topic: How dare ETH to scramble for position with BTC? - page 2. (Read 640 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
The fact is that ethereum is a good coin, just a little bit of research will show you that the team behind this project are always working on ways to make the coin bigger and better, that being said, I don't think that ethereum can overtake bitcoin no matter how good of a coin it is, bitcoin is already so far ahead that even catching up to it would be a great fear for ethereum.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I don't think Ethereum is going to surpass bitcoin. So far, the Ethereum has been able to expand. Many dapps will move to the development platform. EOS and NEO will be strong competitors to ETH
Activity: 23
also the scalability problem for eth is hindering its growth
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Although BTC has a stable position in the blockchain, but don't overlook ETH development, maybe it will become the "second BTC". What is your point on this opinion?

http://blog.epay.com/c/how_dare_eth_to_scramble_for_position_with_btc
which I see Ethereum does have a good growth because what I know is that Ethereum is also a good altcoin after bitcoin, so now I'm sure even though many altcoins are trying to seize the position of bitcoin but that will not be able

Activity: 173
It's been a long time, it has always been called the ethereum can replace or compete with the bitcoin. Currently bitcoin continues to increase, while the ethereum moves very slowly. Could it still be referred to as "the next  bitcoin? ' We can only continue to monitor what kind of future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Yet the recent rise of the BTC has proved that it remains the leader of the cryptocurrency market.
Because of all the tokens on the market, only the BTC has been on an upward trend.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Although everyone only does what predict that the Ethereum will be the second Bitcoin, I think that this will not happen. Think for yourself. Ethereum has competitors behind it, which can surpass Ethereum, and Bitcoin is much ahead of Ethereum.
Activity: 159
It's impossible for me to think. The value of eth is much lower than the value of Bitcoin, and we all know the value of Bitcoin has nothing to beat. Increasing the price of Bitcoin affects alt, but up and down alt can have no effect on Bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

based on the data above, it is impossible for ethereum to beat bitcoin to become the number one coin, what do you think? my opinion is like that.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
it seems ethereum will never be able to grab or shift the bitcoin price because I see the current very strong bitcoin price is supported from the very limited supply of bitcoin and if ethereum can beat the bitcoin price there will be a very severe dump.
indeed I admit that ETH is equipped with good technology but we also know that BTC is the most stable value and BTC is very popular so that bitcoin can survive on the blockchain. and what I know is that storing two ETH and BTC coins is a good choice because both have a bright future.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
i'm almost sure they meant the price of eth ovetaking btc. it may not really be possible when we think of btc supply but probably. just probably ETH will have a lot of demands. like they said, crypto is wilder who knows what could happen. someone will once again claim he is satoshi and proved it, funny how thing could go.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It's totally possible Smiley. Everyone in crypto world also believe that ETH can become the second BTC in the future but nobody know exactly when it'll be Smiley. IMO, with big different in price between ETH and BTC at the moment I think it'll take at least 10 years for ETH to be able to become the second BTC Smiley.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
BTC is the king of all altecoin that can't happen. I can't believe some of the articles scattered on the internet
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I think that Bitcoins and Ethereum are two different coins. They have their own characteristics and features that makes them convenient to use.
Bitcoin is more on being a currency while Eth is more suitable in mining, trading and other transaction run by smart contracts.
Well I think they could not replace each other because they have their own unique use.
Maybe in altcoins, some may replace other alts but between ats and bitcoin itself, I think it is impossible.
Activity: 161
Although BTC has a stable position in the blockchain, but don't overlook ETH development, maybe it will become the "second BTC". What is your point on this opinion?

I am not too bothered to think about ETH progress. I am happy if ETH can compete and can exceed the value of bitcoin. with ETH progress, I will invest in ETH. although I am currently investing in bitcoins. and I'm happy with bitcoin and ETH.
with Ethereum with many enthusiasts helping to boost Ethereum's support. this is the spirit of Ethereum to seize the position of Bitcoin in the future. Ethereum's courage to seize Bitcoin's position is much supportive and makes it so eager to continue fighting and seizing Bitcoin's position.
Activity: 15
Remember, when comparing currencies objectively, price per coin doesn’t matter. If a coin was programmed to be extremely rare, one could worth a lot. However once you look at the market cap, the artificial rareness cancels itself out reflecting the true value of the currency. If ETH hits 2k, its market cap is about 200b. But Bitcoin is just under that now. So even if ETH was 2K. A BTC price of only 13k might be enough to keep the lead.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I am agree with you that ethereum will not take palce of bitcoin. As the ethereum has some advantage and has some success in ICO market, I still don't think of that.

Bitcoin is the core of crypto, it is like the gold, no one will replace that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502

Many people called ethereum bitcoin 2.0 and thought that ethereum could replace bitcoin and yet that is not even close to happening and I think one of the main reasons of why that did not happen and why it is never going to happen has to do with the reason Ethereum was forked, unlike many of the forks of bitcoin, the fork that created ETC happened because ETH violated one of the main elements of the blockchain which is the immutability of it, this is why some people prefer ETC over ETH.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
Sure . I truely support that . Etherium is the second btc.  Especially ether is used or embarks in quality projects like  brand new ICO platforms etc. I would never overlook ether. No one should tell you when a coin is doing well. Btc is the overall crypto on the market but ether would be the second boss . Trust me . Nobody knows. Other potential coin or form of crypto will beat the competion after bitcoin but at the moment , its still etherium taking the lead after bitcoin.
Activity: 23
it can't
Pages:
Jump to: