Pages:
Author

Topic: How deep can the bitcoin fall now? - page 5. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 30, 2018, 11:43:21 AM
Hello

its really F*** up right now. i wanted to sell some coins next week now i see the bitcoin lost more theen 1,5k$ in past days without any reason there is no FUD or anything else rigth now but it still go deeper and deeper.

you think the mark of 8-9k$ is soon back?
I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, but did you knew in what you are getting into when you bought bitcoin? Right now bitcoin is losing about 9% in the last 24 hours and for bitcoin that is not really a big movement or anything, that is just the way it moves, since you are asking to go back to 8000 or 9000 I suppose that is the price at what you bought right? If that is correct then you have not lost so much money but you need to learn to be very patient when it comes to bitcoin the last time we had a huge crash like the current one it took bitcoin years to recover.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
March 30, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
It does not look that Bitcoin will go above $6500 again.... Sell now and get your money.

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 11:15:01 AM
Hello

its really F*** up right now. i wanted to sell some coins next week now i see the bitcoin lost more theen 1,5k$ in past days without any reason there is no FUD or anything else rigth now but it still go deeper and deeper.

you think the mark of 8-9k$ is soon back?
Pages:
Jump to: