Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Bitcoin save Venezuela? - page 5. (Read 1465 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 04:56:32 AM
And the exploitation of Bitcoin has become a tool to rescue the people of the country because they can take advantage of low electricity prices to exploit.
Bitcoin didnt become a tool to rescue the people of the country of Venezuela, for sure some are working for bitcoin but not all people do that. All I can say is that bitcoin is not the solution to their problem for them to be rescued by it because even if they do exploit it, bitcoin will save only some people from hunger but once electricity's demand there goes up, price of it will go up too. Therefore, even if some are saved today, it is only temporary.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 31, 2017, 04:42:35 AM
Bitcoin didn't save Venezuela! Sure, I have heard of people working for it (which is smart), but in reality it takes decades to even start renovating a country like that which is on the brink of collapse (if not already has).

I heard people are living off literally almost nothing every day. Someone said if you have $300 as a single person, you can live quite well. This is quite sad, but nothing we can do about it really.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 09:13:47 PM
And the exploitation of Bitcoin has become a tool to rescue the people of the country because they can take advantage of low electricity prices to exploit.
Pages:
Jump to: