Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM? - page 3. (Read 2827 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Of course we will feel sad. you can think we already do our task and then got not payment or that bounty is really scam. Yes some of us only invest the time not the money. but it will feeling that we are working without nothing. so thats why better research the project first before invest or do the bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
In addition to endure me, don't choose me!
Because the supervision of cryptocurrencies is difficult, it is difficult to guarantee the interests of investors!
So be careful when investing in cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This feeling is too bad, wasted time and effort, and then was told that "this project is a scam", which is tantamount to doing nothing for anyone, but many times our anger does not solve any problems, there should be a penalty for scam that would be better.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It could not be scam, it could be that they never reached softcap making them hault the project. I have been in such scenario before and it's not a pleasant feeling
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
To be honest, I’m not really upset because I initially tune in to the fact that half of the projects will not pay me the promised tokens and when they really don’t pay out, I’m absolutely calm about this
Activity: 238
When I found out that the project in which I participated is a Scam, I was very upset and angry, I was sorry for myself, because I did a great job and all in vain.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.

I see from their social media, if they keep up date information I'll follow it. But when they never up date information I'll check it on telegram channel, how good their respond with members? if so many complaint comes up I'll leave it. I never check from their web or you tube channel because mostly only fake information I get. We should have parameter that we can't break about bounty program. It will safe our time and hard work, maybe our asset. Be careful and always prepare for the worst.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
just move on and find other bounty to join. don't let your mistakes get into you and affects your life. you have to learn from it so next time you will avoid joining scam bounty. it is still a good thing because you only invest time and not money.
In my case at first it looks like disapointment come along but as the days pass by we can feel that they are not happy but let this thing happen for a reason, it means you can make things as an inspiration and look for better result in life.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
When I found out it was a scam I was like meh because I already knew that were a lot of scams coming into the market right now and sooner or later I am going to end up signing for one of those bounty campaigns. I just removed their signature, looked for a better project and started to do that bounty campaign. You shouldn't let one bad seed discourage you from making money
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Well it always advisable to study the white paper of any ICO you want to invest in carefully in other to know it potentiality in the future most of the icos that most likely turn out to be scam are easily discovered from their whitepapers and at that always invest in icos projects that are utility token's in that way you can research more into it relevance in the said sector and discover it potential for future use.
Activity: 325
When we do ICOS campaigns, there are really times when I'm shocked because I've been around for quite some time. But when i found out i was so upset and desperate to be cheated by the scammer and it help me to judge them is not real.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
If this happens, I do not feel much sad, but I try to understand where I was mistaken when choosing a bounty company.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Just smile if you find a project that is a bounty scam, I know that you feel upset and angry because you have done a job without being paid, useless despair just makes you give up. trying to make that experience make it a lesson for the future, there are still many better choices
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
I have felt it several times, and it's very disappointing. but there is no use if it continues to be mourned, make the experience not happen again, like researching a project that we will participate in. and looking for motivation through this forum by looking at some of the friends here who have been successful
We need to move forward and learned a lesson after knowing that the bounty is scam project. It is really disappointing to know that you waste your effort supporting the project and end up for nothing but we need to continue. We have to search another and make sure it is not going to be scam.
Activity: 311
Bad. I think nobody is happy, when you discover that an ICO or Bounty is a scam. Thats why we need to be more selective in searching a good project. We need to read the whitepapers, check the community stats, the team members, rating websites and so on.
Activity: 560
I feel sorry for my wasted time doing bounty tasks of the project that has turned into scam.Before it happened a couple of times. That's why I always try to make a massive research of the project before joining its bounty campaign and it works well.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
 :(Disappointed, that's when I feel when I found out that I was scammed, what I thought was legit I was wrong, but then what can I do, but to try again next time and be very careful in choosing the right campaign hoping that this time is right. and continue to work it out patiently.
Activity: 434
I agree with you that the feeling is not pleasant when you realize that the project in which you took part will not pay you anything, but you nevertheless need to continue working, and leave everything as a sad experience!
Activity: 616
The first time it happened to me I felt very bad, losing reasonable amount of my time and energy in the project but ever since I've learnt to move on. I don't expect much from bounties so I just keep an open mind, if it's scam so be it if it's not good.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.

I feel sorry for your friend mate, but take a look at this, ive been doing bounties since last year, and ive been encountering a lot of scam projects in my work, yes i feel sorry for me, but if i give up, what will happen? there is nothing to happen, we need to move on, not all things in this world are worth to surrender. So be it, move forward and be more happy, so that blessings can be achieved all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: