Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1107 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 11, 2013, 10:36:45 AM
Actually i came across bitcoin about 2 years ago. At that time i was like who the hell will but this virtual currency shit lol
And i just use to close the tab whenever i camw across it again at that time.
About 2 weeks ago i saw an article about bitcons in newspaper & how it made few guys rich. I mean really very very rich.
That moment i was like "shit i should have searched more about bitcoin that time & should have mined some"
But my bad luck.
Anyways  Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 11, 2013, 10:27:09 AM
I heard about it from an article about Silk Road a few years ago. I thought it was crazy that they could sell drugs online somehow, but honestly did not think much about the currency used. I promptly forgot about all of it until a couple years later when a good friend excitedly expounded on the virtues of Bitcoin and his investment in it, and I was like "Isn't what people use to buy drugs with online?". I quickly discovered that it went way way way beyond that. Now I am mining altcoins and looking forward to seeing Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies' futures unfold. I am interested in other people's stories, so I thought this would be a good noob post.
Pages:
Jump to: