Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you get started in trading? - page 3. (Read 351 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 531
January 25, 2018, 04:16:46 AM
Being new in trading, i can say that this is not too complicated because you only do is buying and selling coin but you need to do more research for the coins you wanted to purchase to make sure you will choose the good coin and has possibility to increase its value.
My advantage is i am enrolling in one premium signal group in telegram to guide me in trading and they gives coins to buy and time frame of selling those coins. I think this is the good thing to do if you are newbie by joining some signal group.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 04:04:21 AM
In order to trade you need a source of information.There are a lot of them on facebook and Twitter, Bitcointalk, Telegram, different sites about cryptocurrency.Choose something for yourself and use it.And various analyzes do not come true for me.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 03:39:15 AM
I myself am a newbie, and above all, I think I need to control the emotions and learn from the previous ones.  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
January 25, 2018, 03:35:15 AM
Some people I know who are into crypto trading had previous experience in stock exchange and FOREX markets.
I have no real life trading experience but what pushed me to jump into trading is curiosity and since I don't like to join signature campaigns but I want to earn Bitcoins, I thought trading would be a good alternative in earning Bitcoins which is kinda true, but its very risky because one negative news about Bitcoin can have a huge impact to the price.

Which were the most helpful resources you found? It can be a BTT thread or blog.
Youtube and Investopedia. Anything I don't know about trading I search, I search in Youtube and check the description in Investopedia.

Where did you first trade?
Poloniex!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
January 25, 2018, 03:29:15 AM
Some people I know who are into crypto trading had previous experience in stock exchange and FOREX markets. Though I have mutual funds and select stocks, I never got around to trading. With crypto exchanges, I've only bought or sold. I'm curious how newbies and the "uninitiated" got started in trading and playing the dips, lows, and swings. Which were the most helpful resources you found? It can be a BTT thread or blog. Where did you first trade? Thanks for sharing!

I think we have the same experience. I have never been exposed to forex or stocks trading though. When i got into cryptocurrency me and my friends opened our accounts in Bittrex and that is where we did some buying and selling of coins and tokens until the market tanked and I got some coins trapped in value (planning to cut loss soon). I saw many traders here in this forum who are really doing well but I understand that this is not for everybody and what one accomplished can never be copied by another.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
January 25, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
Some people I know who are into crypto trading had previous experience in stock exchange and FOREX markets. Though I have mutual funds and select stocks, I never got around to trading. With crypto exchanges, I've only bought or sold. I'm curious how newbies and the "uninitiated" got started in trading and playing the dips, lows, and swings. Which were the most helpful resources you found? It can be a BTT thread or blog. Where did you first trade? Thanks for sharing!
Pages:
Jump to: