Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you get to know about bitcoins - page 5. (Read 2248 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am a writer from dissertation writing service and I am new to this forum. I knew about bitcions from google search
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
from my new friend and from him im learning a lot about bitcoin....
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
April 25, 2017, 03:32:24 PM
As for.me, the knowledge of bitcoin came to me from a friend who was into it.
I also read up topics about bitcoins from the internet too.

How did you get to know bitcoin?

I first heard about Bitcoins from YouTube for a guy called "Eli The Computer Guy" that happened around 02/2013 and from that moment I kept on learning and researching about bitcoins, yet here I'm today Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
April 25, 2017, 03:29:20 AM

From golgpoll website when I was into hype. From there I began to Google it and there see myself on this site. I am happy to come in contact with this site and bitcoin for great investment opportunities and financial uplift I got from bitcoin.

I am also very happy that I joined the bitcoin community.
The first time I saw an advertisement on the Internet about what you can earn on the cryptocurrency. Then I found this forum

I learned about bitcoin from my friends who have joined this forum in 2015. I got interested since he is earning money from this and have been using his earned money for our projects and for school expenses. I asked him some basic questions about bitcoin and mentioned about this forum. He told me to join and read threads in here to understand bitcoin.

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
April 23, 2017, 07:36:50 AM
In late 2013 when btc was killing it! I was very fascinated with the technology and immediately wanted to buy btc. But at that time i didnt know anything and especially how to get it. I was scammed 600$ :/
Activity: 34
April 22, 2017, 02:30:45 PM

From golgpoll website when I was into hype. From there I began to Google it and there see myself on this site. I am happy to come in contact with this site and bitcoin for great investment opportunities and financial uplift I got from bitcoin.

I am also very happy that I joined the bitcoin community.
The first time I saw an advertisement on the Internet about what you can earn on the cryptocurrency. Then I found this forum
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 22, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
April 22, 2017, 06:11:57 AM
I got to know bitcoing when I was looking for a gpu a few years ago.
Activity: 31
April 20, 2017, 09:36:41 PM

U wish u knew
Activity: 5
April 20, 2017, 07:46:32 AM
I first heard about bitcoin on an episode of Criminal Minds, and then one day when I was on youtube I stumbled across some bitcoin mining vids.  Did some more research and learnt a lot.  Then discovered this forum and learnt quite a great deal more.
Activity: 14
April 20, 2017, 07:26:25 AM
Google... while searching for ways to generate extra income online
I heard about it in 2012, but wasn’t really struck by it. It wasn’t until 2013 when a wizard invited me to join him and learn about Magic Internet Money. (NOTE: That’s not the actual thread in which I started, but I did get my start on Reddit.) I began buying small amounts and playing around with it. I then got hooked and began mining at a loss, trying out storage techniques, trying new services, checking out new gadgets, and it snoballed from there.
Activity: 45
April 20, 2017, 06:58:24 AM
Google... while searching for ways to generate extra income online
Activity: 18
April 16, 2017, 11:31:55 AM
I have long heard of Bitcoin. But not much interested in him. But then I found this forum and I realized that Bitcoin is a very interesting cryptocurrency which need to pay attention
I for example always looked for how to make money on the Internet and often come across bitcoin, but never took notice and did not even take it seriously. But I saw the prospects only now.
Activity: 476
April 14, 2017, 08:03:55 AM
Actually my brother introduced it to me but had no interest in it till I read about it and realise it carries great gateway
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
February 07, 2017, 01:51:51 PM
I have long heard of Bitcoin. But not much interested in him. But then I found this forum and I realized that Bitcoin is a very interesting cryptocurrency which need to pay attention
Activity: 358
February 06, 2017, 08:15:19 PM
the first iam hear about bitcoin in my wall facebook account
after hear about bitcoin iam seaching in google about bitcoin
Activity: 283
February 06, 2017, 02:25:19 PM
Mostly read it in the news. Then I came to this forum  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 02, 2017, 09:26:56 PM
Online to some friends of mine!
Activity: 32
February 02, 2017, 09:06:27 AM
I was searching where to invest my money and read about Bitcoin in the Internet
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
February 02, 2017, 05:21:04 AM
I was told that there were a lot of possibilities to earn money online and since I don't like modern slavery era also known as capitalism I started searching. I bumped onto bitcoin this way.
Pages:
Jump to: