Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you learn to trade? Did you learn it in a hard way or?...... - page 5. (Read 473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
You can not learn trading by typing words you need to take some actions such as create a demo account[1] [2], make selling and purchase with some basics study such as support and resistance points, liquidity and others.
Even the trading without loss of money is an emotional aspect, which is an effective factor and therefore, it must be reduced by trading money and no smaller loss and for some small investments.

In the end trading depends on luck and gardening more than follow instructions and rules.

[1] https://niffler.co/
[2] https://bitcoinflip.app/
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Go for the easy and simple way, just buy when the market is hitting red for a while then sit back and relax the drama this will be an exciting for rich people because they don't invest the money they needed for survival so follow the strategy and surely anyone can be rich in long term.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
As for me, the best way to learn is to work on a demo account. It was on this principle that I chose a broker from Amarkets for work. They have really good demo account conditions that make for a good experience.

I frequently recommend these sort of "virtual portfolios" as well. But while it works really well for testing out strategies, I've come to realize that it's really different for most beginners. The psychology of trading your own real money is just totally different compared to handling play money.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
3) I start small when it comes to the money I have spent. It was hard for me to trade a big amount of money. I earn small at first but when it come to my slight use of big money I earned well.

The difference on this is our emotion that is caused by greed. It is greed that will make us lose both small or big capital. If we don't have control, whatever balance we have will be lost. I started small and that is better because you have the time to learn with it and grow on it, starting big isn't a guarantee until you have learnt very well with experience of market losses and profits.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
Here is what I did to make trading fun for my 2021 version of me.

1) I Watch the daily half an hour and weekly changes, studying the growth of its value. watch it until you get it

2) I was not once into crypto-related new don't know what to do. So, be updated on who will invest in the market those are the ones who will change the market to skyrocket so be ready. To get an app, scan daily articles or activate the news notification feature on you cellphone if you have it (it's annoying but useful).

3) I start small when it comes to the money I have spent. It was hard for me to trade a big amount of money. I earn small at first but when it come to my slight use of big money I earned well.

When you get the hang of it you will truly earn. I remember if you  (I have some losses])lose or did a mistake it's only a phase of learning. As there is an old saying you must learn from your mistakes.

4) Connected to number one must learn to watch the value when I used real money and not just my eyes and there I watched hourly or daily up to you there I made a move.

5) I did not have a goal when it comes to the amount to stop my losses. So have one likely if you invest 100$ and with 5 days you thought of earning 500$ and you did. I Beg you to stop.

Did you relate? add something that I or we might learn something new from you. Yes, I am a Sr. Member but I discontinued and started fresh like this past 2020and the same time I don't know everything. Plus sometimes Iam, not that updated at all.

Did I wrote or shared something wrong? Correct me nicely if I did.

Pages:
Jump to: