Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you start your first deal? - page 2. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 06:37:28 AM
Trading cryptocurrencies is quite hard. It needs skills and knowledge in able to give you a passive income. At my first time on trading cryptocurrencies, i only started at small amount. You know, just to experience trading. I signed up to Poloniex which is very popular back in the days. It's not that complicated since they only trade good altcoins in the market. Unlike other exchanges that listing shitcoins. My first trade was a success. But loss at the end because greed gets in to my system. So if you ever start on trading. Don't let greed control you. That's the important thing I've learned. Anyway, Bittrex is good too. But you need your account to be upgraded to enhanced account in able to trade and withdraw your funds there. Right now im using Binance because it's very useful and the maximum amount to withdraw if you are not a verified member is 2 btc. That's better than any exchanges.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
November 22, 2017, 06:29:48 AM
I sent cash to btce using some shady payment processor.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 06:24:52 AM
First step always is the hardest step, don't buy or sell at first, gather all the experiences and knowledges of other oldbie traders , using them to not fail in your first mission.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 06:22:36 AM
Try with poloniex exchange , looking for some signal or if you have experiences about forex trading is better. You could figure out the chart and give out the predict for the price.
Activity: 39
November 22, 2017, 06:13:27 AM
I started trading in May just before the pump because we were talking a lot about crypto in my entourage.
I started on Kraken, then bittrex/poloniex. And now bittrex/binance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
November 22, 2017, 05:56:29 AM
sorry I'm also a new person in this forum .. but for trading I can give advice .. I used forex trading for 5 years many fair that I played. before starting trading you should choose a pair that you know and easy to find information about the pair. after that you have to choose whether to play short or long is related to the price trend .. last set capital and prepare your mental because trading is enough to make us stress
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
November 21, 2017, 09:29:43 AM
how should i explain to you?
where to start?
Lots of information here, you just read it or you see a guide on youtube.

I save an article, may be useful for you.

https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/
Activity: 42
November 21, 2017, 06:42:03 AM
I'm a beginner who's about to start trading, and I'd like to ask you how you started trading Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: