Pages:
Author

Topic: How difficult is it to sell your position? - page 6. (Read 3070 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 512
October 09, 2017, 01:55:03 PM
HI guys,

I see a lot of us buying/investing in a lot of crypto currencies but my question is how to cash out of them? Is it as easy as buying them? Or are they limits?

Thanks
the limit for the size of the great man who has that much money is there , a certain limit exists depending on the exchange volume includes a portion of the limit , from the mining proceeds that are also mined partly from the limit , cash out is easy , as easy as you buy .

It is not the limit of the exchange. That limit was set by the trader who can manage the amount limit. Need to check the trader who has been able to trade with your limit.
Traders will help you to exchange your bitcoins to any fiat money. I suggest to localbitcoins.com to sell it out for your need or more.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
October 09, 2017, 01:48:21 PM
HI guys,

I see a lot of us buying/investing in a lot of crypto currencies but my question is how to cash out of them? Is it as easy as buying them? Or are they limits?

Thanks
the limit for the size of the great man who has that much money is there , a certain limit exists depending on the exchange volume includes a portion of the limit , from the mining proceeds that are also mined partly from the limit , cash out is easy , as easy as you buy .
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
October 09, 2017, 03:48:36 AM
HI guys,

Thanks

Cash out to BTC or to fiat?
Either way, both are very easy. Most coins/tokens are listed on at least one (usuallly more) exchange(s). When you want to 'cash out' all you have to do is make sure you've got your funds on the exchange and then execute a trade for the current value in BTC.
If you want to cash out to fiat then all you need to do is transfer those coins to an exchange that lets you trade BTC/USD and then withdraw those funds to your account. 

Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 09, 2017, 03:30:28 AM
Base on my experience all the thing like buying and cash out bitcoin is very easy here in my country because of our bitcoin wallet has a great srvices and more partners that we can cash in and cash out our bitcoin fund.
But in an exchange there is always a limit on buying a coin, but i do not know the limitation of cash out using an exchange.

For me i suggest that do not put a huge capital in one exchange, much better to used multiple exchange to lessen the risk of your fund and you also have more options in selling your coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 02:49:28 AM
HI guys,

Thanks

On exchanges, you generally have an option to put out your cash into a USD / fiat wallet. That should offer solutions to withdraw into your account. Either that or you can go from Bitcoin to USD.

Bitcoin users differ in countries so i guess that depends on what kind of services your country has. Most are in USD so their are a lot of services offered for easy transaction. Better to send them to some blockchain enabled sites if there are any available in your place. I think the service that could beused to cashin should offer also cashout options. Assuming that the site is not an exchange site.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
October 09, 2017, 02:38:39 AM
HI guys,

Thanks

On exchanges, you generally have an option to put out your cash into a USD / fiat wallet. That should offer solutions to withdraw into your account. Either that or you can go from Bitcoin to USD.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
October 09, 2017, 01:01:02 AM
If you are using simple wallets like xapo,blockchain to store your cryptocurrencies,then it is difficult to cashout your assets for fiat currency.
However, using exchanges instead of wallets, you have option to cashout different digital coins within the exchange.
Some best exchanges you can use are bittrex,changelly,localbitcoins.
Activity: 174
Merit: 150
October 09, 2017, 12:58:28 AM
HI guys,

Thanks

At present, there are so many cryptocurrencies available at market. So when you invest or buy any cryptocurrencies, you should invest in cryptocurrency which is of high demand or in the cryptocurrency that you think its good. So there wont be any problem at the time of selling also. To cash out the cryptocurrencies, first you need to convert it into btc in any altcoin exchange like poloniex and transfer that btc into your local bitcoin exchange. That's it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
October 08, 2017, 07:55:17 PM
I've seen some coins on exchanges like Yobit where you can't even find a buy order when
it comes time to sell.  The markets are sort of like penny stocks, where there isn't a lot of
liquidity.  Check out some of the stinkers on Yobit, and you'll see a bunch of sell walls and
absolutely NO buy orders.  So yeah, it's very difficult to cash out of some of them.

For bitcoin and the other big cryptos, the market is very liquid and you should have no
trouble selling them.  Litecoin, ethereum, Dash, and others...there are a lot of buyers right now.
I'd try to stay away from ones that don't have a strong 'brand name'.  If you trade on
exchanges like Kraken, where they don't have a lot of coins to begin with you should be safe
as well.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 08, 2017, 07:46:37 PM
how to cash out of them?

That's the job of the exchange mostly with a local one, you can transfer it to your bank after convert it to fiat.

Is it as easy as buying them?

Yep, because it's automatically converting with the current price of bitcoin.

Or are they limits?

For an exchange there is a limit. But if you want to sell it with your native countrymen you can, just use localbitcoins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 06:28:10 PM
HI guys,

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: