Pages:
Author

Topic: How do beginners overcome difficulties with bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 357 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
If you are motivated to earn in bitcoin, you can change yourself. If you have lack of patience now, you must remove "lack of" if you want to earn bitcoins. You must gain knowledge and skills if you want to earn many coins. I'm newbie but some of my attitudes changed because of bitcoin like that lack of patience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
As I am a beginner in the bitcoin world myself, with every passing day I overcome the difficulties that every beginner experiences. Lack of patience, seek to learn and read all day related news on the subject, train with demos platforms; to be able to operate with knowledge and technique in the market. Newbies have wisdom and patience that everything will work out.
Read this forum, there is a lot of useful and cool information that you can use to make good money, good luck. Wink
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
As I am a beginner in the bitcoin world myself, with every passing day I overcome the difficulties that every beginner experiences. Lack of patience, seek to learn and read all day related news on the subject, train with demos platforms; to be able to operate with knowledge and technique in the market. Newbies have wisdom and patience that everything will work out.

Just always remember your goal why you are still working here. Actually when I started to work with this forum, I am full of hardwork that every post of mine consist of 5 to 6 lines but then the time comes that I feel tired posting and posting here especially I have other responsibilities in school and in our house.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
Beginners are like babies, everything is new. Each day is a learning journey, you have to pass and use as part of your success in life. Through time, difficulties in coping the environment of bitcoin is a hard time, but through eagerness to learn such as reading and familiarizing rules and policies may help you to survive and gaining experiences to interact is the best way to learn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The only difficulty newbie might have when using bitcoin is how to choose adequate fee for faster confirmation and to know basic things like how to sign message, how to import/export private keys and how bitcoin address and private key is related.

Other than that anybody who have used other online payment processors before can easily use bitcoin as there are many web wallets for bitcoin right now with easy to navigate user interface.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
every beginner experience difficulties due to lack of knowledge and experience, when I am a begin doing bitcoin I also doesnt know what to do, but that gives me the passion to learn. I did some research, ask to those person that already has experience in bitcoin. with that I slowly been able to acquire the knowledge of bitcoin. Now I do some tradings and signature campaign and I earn enough money for my future while doing my regular job
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
When i am still new on this forum. At first, it is a bit hard to understand how things are going in Bitcoin. But I read different threads and different people's opinion on this forum that really helped me a lot. And I suggest to the newcomers at this moment to do the same thing to be familiar more with Bitcoin.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Just buy some, read up, and trade. There is no better teacher than experience. Most of newbies' questions can be easily answered by sending a few transactions over a few addresses. You can think of the transaction fees as learning fees.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Well I mean, when it comes to Bitcoin (and everything Crypto) there's no way that you're going to learn everything on the subject matter. That's just something that no one really understands here, I would just avoid thinking of doing that all together.

I will ask you a question though, why do you want to get into Bitcoin? What's your purpose here. Because if you give your purpose in the BTC world, that will narrow the amount you need to learn and the amount that you're actually going to end up using while you're here.

If you're just trading, learn the best exchanges and charting. If you want to make some extra side cash, then use the services section here, and so on and so forth.

I do recommend for you to watch ample amounts of youtube videos though, as there are a ton of wonderful content on Bitocoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
There is no other way to overcome difficulties than to gain experience. Very seldom that noobs perform well compared to veterans when it comes to bitcoin HODLing... noobs can always be weakened by rumors and it may cause them to panic and sell, while the veterans had experienced lots of FUD already and most of the time cannot be shaken by rumors anymore. Beginners cannot overcome difficulties so soon, it takes time.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: