Pages:
Author

Topic: How do blockchain technology work in your country ??? - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
It doesn't work at all but I would be very happy if someone somehow developed a system to prevent voting fraud. Anonymous voting, instant results, encrypted data.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
where I live has not been fully implemented in its blockchain system, because the government in my country has not responded fully to the blockchain system that has been applied by other countries.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It seems to me that in all large and developed countries, blockchain has been successfully used for over a year. A few years later, technology will be used in small and underdeveloped countries.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I have not heard yet that in a country where I live somewhere I use Blockchain, but I think that in the future it will be widely used in all spheres of life!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
Do you use blockchain technology in the country where you live? if used then tell where to apply Huh

For example, in my country, blockchain are already being implemented in the state administration.
The country holds auctions with the use of blockchain technology.
The country in which I live is even included in the rating of the world blockchain leaders

I would be grateful for the merit!
Pages:
Jump to: