Pages:
Author

Topic: How do free faucets pay ? - page 3. (Read 4461 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 02:36:12 PM
I saw big brothers of this forum are suggesting in this thread that Free Faucets are worthless.

Newbies, check yourself here, even the Full Members use free faucet => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-freebitcoinzcom-paying-out-no-399670

I guess in the early days of Bitcoin, there were people who discouraged CPU mining this way and did that for themselve.

If u are undecided yet, start making Satoshis from my signature referral.

It depends what people mean by worthless. You might be able to earn a little bit of money if you spend 24/7 filling out captchas or getting loads of referrals, but for most they're not worth the effort,

Yah, once upon a time CPU mining was considered worthless. Those who did it at that point of time, are now called millionaire.
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
January 30, 2014, 02:32:39 PM
I saw big brothers of this forum are suggesting in this thread that Free Faucets are worthless.

Newbies, check yourself here, even the Full Members use free faucet => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-freebitcoinzcom-paying-out-no-399670

I guess in the early days of Bitcoin, there were people who discouraged CPU mining this way and did that for themselve.

It depends what people mean by worthless. You might be able to earn a little bit of money if you spend 24/7 filling out captchas or getting loads of referrals, but for most they're not worth the effort,
Activity: 42
January 30, 2014, 01:56:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
January 28, 2014, 07:31:34 PM
How much can you earn from faucets?

I did an experiment on faucets for about a month. Since I'm online most of the day anyway, I tested it out whenever I got a chance to waste some time. And it was time wasted indeed. After using various faucets and filling out countless captchas for about a month I made around .60 USD.

Definitely only worth it for the faucet owners making money from ads.

U should not check its current valuation. Hold it...
Activity: 45
January 28, 2014, 12:47:22 PM
Mostly ad income!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 28, 2014, 12:20:09 PM
Don't even bother... It would be better to start a blog and expect some payouts from ads but it still would be small.
legendary
January 28, 2014, 12:19:13 PM
Bitcoin faucet is highly profitable and that is not insane to use them
bitcoin faucet is never been a highly profitable because its usually works for only newbies and now too many faucets also dead

Higher profitable for the site owner maybe...

I think marginally profitable as site owner has to pay back in Bitcoin as well

But they pay out in dust. I don't think it matters what currency they use.

It might matter if Bitcoin takes off in the future and that dust is worth a lot of money lol

exactly, and I presume, it will touch $ 10K by the end of 2015.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sound Engineer for Hire
January 28, 2014, 09:09:13 AM
I have seen free Bitcoin faucets like freebitco.in, coinlearn.org or coinchat.org and people say they do pay. But how do they ? Just inquisitive...

since a lot of newbies and beginners... needless to say beggars
go to faucets, the faucets put up ads which make them breakeven faster than
they can run out
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
January 28, 2014, 08:43:35 AM
bitcoin faucet is never been a highly profitable because its usually works for only newbies and now too many faucets also dead

It might matter if Bitcoin takes off in the future and that dust is worth a lot of money lol
January 28, 2014, 08:42:45 AM

legendary
January 28, 2014, 07:27:19 AM

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2014, 03:52:23 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2014, 03:48:52 PM
How much can you earn from faucets?

I did an experiment on faucets for about a month. Since I'm online most of the day anyway, I tested it out whenever I got a chance to waste some time. And it was time wasted indeed. After using various faucets and filling out countless captchas for about a month I made around .60 USD.

Definitely only worth it for the faucet owners making money from ads.

I think you answered your own question here. Not very much haha. They're a complete waste of time.

Thats a good question, I mean I`d assume its from google ads.

But also referring to other sites as well, so referral commissions add up as well.

Yeah, their money comes from ad hits etc.

I think the best way to earn Free BTC is Follow hilariousandco. Whenever and wherever he posts, post against that. You will get signature payment.  Wink

Very true lol.
It will be way way way better than faucet payments. Cheesy
January 27, 2014, 03:08:02 PM
I like to play the free faucet on Primedice. You get 100 Satoshis to gamble with. Its fun but hard to win enough to cash out,
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
January 27, 2014, 02:52:56 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 27, 2014, 01:06:13 PM
It's a very small profitable business idea which the owner normally makes multiple websites in order to get more advertisement profit.
cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
January 27, 2014, 01:01:31 PM
This is how it works:

Say a site makes $10 off of the ads you click and whatever you do.  They will purchase $0.10 worth of bitcoins and send that to you.
Activity: 70
January 27, 2014, 12:59:33 PM
Activity: 70
January 27, 2014, 11:25:52 AM
IT's real theres at least 10 000 persons coming on the site daily and that's interesting for the site owner
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 27, 2014, 07:40:09 AM
they earn revenue  from  ads on their website and the profit they share among other bitcoiners Wink
Pages:
Jump to: