Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I avoid tax on crypto - page 2. (Read 18642 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 145
June 16, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
tax is not a problem if you manage to get money from cyptocurrency, because if you want to avoid tax means you have to get out of exchange transactions in your country. may be fore in every exchange oblige to make tax payment. so the solution to tax evasion is to sell to the community.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
June 16, 2018, 08:19:04 AM
Just keep yourself away from any trace of your bitcoin transactions as possible. Actually, you wouldnt be traced if you will not withdraw your earnings from cryptocurrency. We couldnt escape the government anyways so the least you can do is just delay paying your taxes. Charges will make it cope up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
We can save our tax but for that we have to do alots of efforts.  Firstly we have to resettle in that country where there is no tax on cryptocurrency gains.  Then sell the coins there and then hire a good lawyer if needed
Activity: 28
June 14, 2018, 06:10:11 AM
move to those country where there is no tax on gain from cryptocurrencies. sell them there person and hire a good lawyer so as to avoid to not to get into a jail.
Activity: 221
June 14, 2018, 04:08:54 AM
E-Payment for cryptocurrency would help...
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 10, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
The main question is how you will withdraw cryptocurrency to aiat money. At this stage tax service may have some questions to you. And at this stage, the bank can block your account on suspicion of money laundering.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 07, 2018, 08:11:43 AM
If I make money on crypto currencies. How do I avoid as much tax as possible?
If in your country is required to pay taxes on the crypto, of course, this is inevitable and must be obeyed for the common good. Unless your country is not concerned with taxation on new crypto you can avoid it. As my country does not collect this crypto tax because in my country crypto has not been legalized and the government has no right to take taxes on crypto.

it is always better to pay the tax if we don't want to get any problem with our government and we don't break any law. we need to play with clear so our government will not suspicious with you and they can investigate of you because you get much money. I think the amount of the tax is not too big unless you make a big withdraw then you need to pay a lot of money. but I think there are a few countries that apply this tax for the crypto user so I think you can skip this process but if there is a regulation that you need to pay the tax then you need to pay the tax.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:32:11 AM
If in your country is required to pay taxes on the crypto, of course, this is inevitable and must be obeyed for the common good. Unless your country is not concerned with taxation on new crypto you can avoid it. As my country does not collect this crypto tax because in my country crypto has not been legalized and the government has no right to take taxes on crypto.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
June 06, 2018, 04:37:58 PM
If avoiding tax here in our country is a crime, then there is no reason for me to avoid it as I don't want to ruin my name, I would rather decrease what I do have earning than putting myself in jail, but we are lucky since it is not yet required in our country.
Yeah that is included in the crime of corruption, if law enforcers know what you do by evading taxes they will certainly punish you like a prison or pay a fine for harming the state, but I don't think they will know what you make by hiding your wealth to avoid tax , because they will not be able to trace your money in the crypto due to anonymous factors
And thats the beauty on using up crypto which anonymity would really protect us on being caught up with our total wealth hidden on crypto. In general sense it is indeed a crime since we do evade tax and no matter which way we do try to look at its still a non suggested thing to do but well there are people who dont like to pay up taxes which they do took advantage with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 06:57:47 PM
You don't pay tax if you don't have a law imposing tax on crypto in your country, easy as that, enjoy while you still don't have because when you do, you won't be asking this anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
June 03, 2018, 03:50:53 AM
If avoiding tax here in our country is a crime, then there is no reason for me to avoid it as I don't want to ruin my name, I would rather decrease what I do have earning than putting myself in jail, but we are lucky since it is not yet required in our country.
Yeah that is included in the crime of corruption, if law enforcers know what you do by evading taxes they will certainly punish you like a prison or pay a fine for harming the state, but I don't think they will know what you make by hiding your wealth to avoid tax , because they will not be able to trace your money in the crypto due to anonymous factors
copper member
Activity: 42
June 02, 2018, 04:56:27 AM
Bitcoin is a currency, not some solution to avoid paying taxes.

Sometimes it is currency, and sometimes it is not. But avoiding taxes is a question not related to Bitcoin itself, rather than one made profit from trading. Hire a finance guru for that Smiley
Why not just comply with the regulations of our country, we are always looking for a best result from our government but we are doing everything just for us to avoid tax, is it fair? I don't think that it would be a good idea too, we should also comply with our obligation for us to have the right to complain when our government are not doing their job too.
Totally agree. But I doubt there ever be a way to effectively control what government do. Government election isn't happening too often.
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 05:52:37 AM
Bitcoin is a currency and owing as a currency there is required to pay tax as per law and regulation. On the other hand, it depends on the concern country rules. 
Activity: 93
May 21, 2018, 03:18:44 PM
First of all, never use bitcoin for transactions, you need to find exchanges with minimal commissions and a profitable currency.
Activity: 161
May 04, 2018, 07:43:35 AM
I think taxing trading is good. Reduces the amount of speculative trading, and pump-and-dump tactics by whales that should be illegal.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 02:50:21 AM
Its not avoid tax because its compulsary and sometimes depend on government.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
May 02, 2018, 03:53:16 PM
This is true but we do all know that not all countries do have strict policies when it comes to crypto earning taxes since they didnt even recognized or aware on such existence but for those countries who do see already on crypto trend then most probably they would really impose such laws on getting tax on it but as a crypto user we can really eventually evade tax if we want to because tracing it up would really be hard for them for sure.If you do really like to obey such protocol then you would really be still willing to pay up tax.
Activity: 44
May 02, 2018, 02:14:25 PM
I use the exchanger to buy bitcoin and then change it to a doge and transfer it to the stock exchange. Also you can use bnb token on binance.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 01:50:41 PM
Activity: 185
May 01, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
Those taxes won't be sky-high so to try avoiding them at any rate.
Pages:
Jump to: