Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I become a crypto market maker? - page 2. (Read 188 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 113
July 23, 2020, 10:20:14 PM
I’ve seen several posts on here discussing crypto market makers. The whole crypto market making process seems rather simple and straightforward. My question is, say I’m a new token looking to list on an exchange, rather than hire a crypto market maker, why not have my team write a basic algorithm and be my own crypto market marker? 

Thats poasible but unless you have skills on that or you can hire a good developer to create an algorithm that can be programmed for option like that. Usually there are bots that created for that, Im not sure how it works but related on API. Maybe you could ask this on project and development section if there are possible program like this.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
July 23, 2020, 10:07:47 PM
I’ve seen several posts on here discussing crypto market makers. The whole crypto market making process seems rather simple and straightforward. My question is, say I’m a new token looking to list on an exchange, rather than hire a crypto market maker, why not have my team write a basic algorithm and be my own crypto market marker? 

So, what is your point now here in your topic? do you want to create your own utility token? are you a developer?
Because most of the Developer now in cryptocurrency that want to create their own token are scammer.
They just want to collect money from the investors, and their tools to make it happen are hyping, deceiving, and
make promises to their community investors. This is the reality things happened now.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
July 23, 2020, 09:56:57 PM
I see a lot of people coming here asking about token creation.
People just want to know about exchanges, market stuff and so on. Only scams. People like the OP want to create a token list to profit from fools who will buy it .

Why don't you ask things like development,  which projects are necessary now in the ecosystem and so on. But no, new tokens care only about exchanges and marketing. Scam.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
July 23, 2020, 06:54:25 PM

It caused by when you were only newbies that didn't even have single experience in the development of projects and then your token will be only scam token. You didn't even know the basic code and how you can handle your project. that doesn't make sense and it sounds like a crap token.
Activity: 16
Merit: 20
July 23, 2020, 04:36:18 PM
The crypto market maker has to have an expert level understanding of how financial markets operate, of the crypto space, and has to be able to create algorithms that can meet those conditions. I’m not an expert on this subject but I’ve seen a few posts on here discussing the top crypto market makers and how they operate. In most cases, it's a team of people from various technical and financial disciplines working together to create a comprehensive algorithm that can meet the many scenarios it is required to meet to function efficiently.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 23, 2020, 04:23:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: