Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I become an escrow? - page 3. (Read 2789 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 17, 2015, 11:25:07 PM
Is there any certain requirements?

be VERY trusted.

the end

I want to get trust, but I can't get trust if noone trusts me that i'm trustworthy. I swear noone even trusts me $10 :/.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2015, 07:19:37 PM
Many escrow here is free of charge and contribute a lot of time in this forum! He should have the sense of detecting potential security issues and scams! One small mistake can ruin your reputation completely, like losing escrowed account, disputed terms, offline for a while etc. It is not easy! Stay here longer until becoming hero! Then make your decision!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
June 17, 2015, 03:51:27 PM

Though I'm regular escrow agent here, I'm probably the wrong person to ask. I actually created this account as an alt of my main so I could talk shit to other people without tarnishing the rep of my primary account. That being said, we could always use good and honest escrow people. I think there's maybe like a half dozen "go to" people on this forum, but 24/7 coverage isn't always possible. Sometimes we'll get hammered with multiple escrow requests at once, and often times when we're away from our computers.

My advise is to just participate in the forum community for a while. There's really no hard-set amount of time that would qualify you -- you just have to develop a rep as a good trader, or one who offers tech advice to newbies, or contributes meaningful ideas to improve the protocol Smiley

Good night, and good luck.

TC
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 17, 2015, 02:12:03 PM
first do some trades as regular member and become trusted and reputed member
then offer your escrow , in service forum

btw this is not correct forum to ask this question, move you post to correct forum
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 17, 2015, 02:02:13 PM

Availability, free, trusting, are just a few requirements that I would want a new escrow to use. Maybe start of advertising small trades being fast an efficient and work your way up? Good luck if you are a genuine guy, you can never have to many available escrows.

be VERY trusted.

the end

Did all escrows start of 'VERY trusted'?
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
June 17, 2015, 02:01:17 PM

be VERY trusted.

the end
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 17, 2015, 01:59:00 PM