Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I check that I myself am 'All Clear' before signing up to an CEX? - page 3. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Hi from UK,

I signed up to crypto.com & WhiteBit, gave them my Passport as ID as requested by them. WhiteBit rejected me after review and Crypto.com rejected me too. Before I got rejected by crypto.com they emailed me these questions:

Have you ever been a party to a lawsuit & Have you ever been convicted of any crime?

Out of all the possible questions what has triggered crypto.com to ask just these 2 questions after I gave them my passport? Has anyone here that signed up to crypto.com this year received the exact questions before their account at crypto.com got approved or not?

So when a User gives an CEX their ID such as passport or driving license, then from these ID's what triggers a CEX to ask further questions or what can a CEX access from what databases/records of that User to gather further background info on that user?

Before I sign up to another CEX exchange & potentially wasting my time with the same reject result, how do myself check my records/databases of me are clear or not in the UK and if its not clear then I can get it rectified before signing up to another CEX.

I remember coinbase froze my account in the past and asked whether I am related or associated with a political person who had a same similar name to me and I said no and they unfroze my account. If there is a mistake like this then how do I remove this from my databases/records to get it clear please?

Cheers,
Pages:
Jump to: