Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I choose the company's bounty - page 3. (Read 468 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 12:02:16 PM
How to find out who is the bounty manager ?
I doubt that bounty topic creator = bounty manager.
Activity: 294
February 28, 2018, 11:59:51 AM
thank you very much for the infirmation. now I can predict the best bounty that I follow. I am often confused when I will follow bounty. too much fear but now I am more confident with the bounty I will choose
Activity: 58
February 28, 2018, 11:34:49 AM
Hello friend! Thank you for your experience. I want to add. what you need to watch the number of participants in the bounty. If more than 300 people are registered in the signature company and profit will be small.

Hello! Yes, I think I wrote about it. But the amount of money allocated to the bounty also affects it. Also, more popular projects can give more growth!

That's right, because a few campaign participants will reduce the promotion.
Do not forget, the number of campaign participants not only affect the amount of rewards, but very influential also on the percentage of success of the project
Activity: 266
February 28, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

thanks for the experience, I also when choosing the first bounty I see is his bounty manager, because it is very influential there is a manager who works very slow there is also a fast work but there are other shortcomings,

the second I see the sales of soft cap

and do not forget also I check its website in scamadviser to see rank of website, do not until we got scam.

and I also prefer a short project like 4 weeks.
if the problem of his payment I do not concern it, because we do not put the capital here, just doing the work and pay the price, so I do not question it.

sorry for bad language

It's interesting to use a "scamadviser", before I did not know about it. Tell us please, does this resource often stop you from joining the bounty? How often does he show the result - the scam(or something similar)?
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
Hello! I wanted to share with you my experience and maybe find out for myself something interesting from you.
So, when I'm looking for a new project for myself, to take part in the company's bounty, I pay attention to the following things:
1) Bounty manager. Of course, this is not the most important, sometimes the rank of newbie moderates a good bounty, but still you can pay attention to it.
2) The number of weeks for the bounty. I think this is very important, when the date of the end of the bounty is known at once, especially I like short bounties for 3-4 weeks.
3) The amount of money allocated to the bounty. Also affects the number of bounty participants, but still, if allocated, for example, $ 100k, I think this is small and try not to participate in such bounties (Exception, if the bounty is for a short period). On the other hand, if the number of participants is large, this indicates a strong project. Maybe they will not pay a lot of tokens, but they are likely to grow in price (because this project is probably good)
4) I try to study the project a little. See the presence of white paper, command. Also look for this project in different ICO ratings.
Well, in general, that's all. In general, I try to take quantity, not so much quality, so my studies are probably a little superficial.
I would very much like to hear your opinions and feedback on how you choose projects for bounty.
I wish you successful hunting!

thanks for the experience, I also when choosing the first bounty I see is his bounty manager, because it is very influential there is a manager who works very slow there is also a fast work but there are other shortcomings,

the second I see the sales of soft cap

and do not forget also I check its website in scamadviser to see rank of website, do not until we got scam.

and I also prefer a short project like 4 weeks.
if the problem of his payment I do not concern it, because we do not put the capital here, just doing the work and pay the price, so I do not question it.

sorry for bad language
February 28, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
Hello friend! Thank you for your experience. I want to add. what you need to watch the number of participants in the bounty. If more than 300 people are registered in the signature company and profit will be small.

Hello! Yes, I think I wrote about it. But the amount of money allocated to the bounty also affects it. Also, more popular projects can give more growth!
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 09:06:10 AM
February 28, 2018, 06:12:49 AM
Hello! I wanted to share with you my experience and maybe find out for myself something interesting from you(I want to regularly edit this message when I learn any important information).
So, when I'm looking for a new project for myself, to take part in the company's bounty, I pay attention to the following things:

1) Bounty manager. Of course, this is not the most important, sometimes the rank of newbie moderates a good bounty, but still you can pay attention to it.
2) The number of weeks for the bounty. I think this is very important, when the date of the end of the bounty is known at once, especially I like short bounties for 3-4 weeks.
3) The amount of money allocated to the bounty. Also affects the number of bounty participants, but still, if allocated, for example, 100k$, I think this is small and try not to participate in such bounties (Exception, if the bounty is for a short period). On the other hand, if the number of participants is large, this indicates a strong project. Maybe they will not pay a lot of tokens, but they are likely to grow in price (because this project is probably good)
4) I try to study the project a little. See the presence of white paper, command. Also look for this project in different ICO ratings.
Well, in general, that's all. In general, I try to take quantity, not so much quality, so my studies are probably a little superficial.

I also think that for newbies it may be interesting how the stacks in the bounty are calculated (if you have an understanding of this question, you can not read this paragraph). I used to think that the more I get the stacks, the more tokens I get. But in fact, the value of the stack can be assessed only if you know how many stacks there are in all participants of a particular campaign (for example, twitter campaign). Then the total amount allocated to this company is divided by the number of stacks and the value of one stack is calculated. Then you can count how many tokens you get.

By the way, I also wanted to tell you how I tracked the new bounties. There is a good group in the telegram, where they spread all the new bounties on the BTT. I do not want to advertise here (I'm not sure that this is allowed). But if you write me in private messages, I will necessarily share with you =)

I would very much like to hear your opinions and feedback on how you choose projects for bounty. let's make this topic interesting and extensive together!!!
I wish you successful hunting!
Pages:
Jump to: