Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I double spend? {SOLVED} - page 2. (Read 2711 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 22, 2015, 07:22:04 AM
OP does, he needs to get his wallet fixed, can anyone help us?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 22, 2015, 07:13:38 AM
How do I perform a double spend attack, as I received some funds without the guy paying a fee,

You can only create a (new) transaction for funds you have the private keys for. Since you received coins it is unlikely that you have the private keys required to create a competing transaction with fee.

and now I just want to spend the funds I have that is confirmed

So its confirmed?

but I can't because the transaction sent money to itself which included the money which was unconfirmed

You lost me. A single transaction can not be confirmed and unconfirmed at the same time. Maybe if you can give more detailed information in a clearer way someone here might be able to answer your questions. You could also just post a transaction ID.
He actually does, he's the sender of the unconfirmed funds and he's posting on my friends behalf. As you can see, there's one transaction received with unconfirmed funds, so we sent all the confirmed funds (minus miner's fee) to another wallet, but it won't go through as you can see, it's also unconfirmed.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
February 22, 2015, 06:50:44 AM
How do I perform a double spend attack, as I received some funds without the guy paying a fee,

You can only create a (new) transaction for funds you have the private keys for. Since you received coins it is unlikely that you have the private keys required to create a competing transaction with fee.

and now I just want to spend the funds I have that is confirmed

So its confirmed?

but I can't because the transaction sent money to itself which included the money which was unconfirmed

You lost me. A single transaction can not be confirmed and unconfirmed at the same time. Maybe if you can give more detailed information in a clearer way someone here might be able to answer your questions. You could also just post a transaction ID.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 22, 2015, 06:41:08 AM
This has been solved, closed thank you
Pages:
Jump to: