Pages:
Author

Topic: How do i escape out of the Newbie section? - page 2. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
JAIL BREAK.... like wentworth miller
lol
Activity: 6
What are the qualifications needed? Huh
newbie readme
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
i already 5 post but some thread i cant post still ..... guess more post required.

wanted to order ASIC >_<
Activity: 870
Merit: 276
3 post to escape too)
Activity: 28
JAIL BREAK.... like wentworth miller
Activity: 12
3 post to escape )
Activity: 5
1 day remain
Activity: 9
I want to escape here

I can't escape til I read the MILLIONS of new articles here...
LOTS to read!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
6 to go (wanna bid for those ASIC as you did :-) )
Activity: 147
Merit: 104
2 post to escape  Grin
Activity: 25
I want to escape here
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
i thought its 10 posts....ok lets try other forums..

You only have 1 hour and 21 minutes actively using the site.  You need 4 hours:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jakez-106010
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
i thought its 10 posts....ok lets try other forums..
Activity: 207
stickies are your friend! Smiley

Post around, and lurk around reading and you will soon be allowed to post everywhere!
Activity: 13
read the readthis newbie... 5 posts.. etc etc...
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
I should have joined this place when I first learned about Bitcoins... now that I've been mining them for a couple of weeks and have backed up a wallet, I have to think of five things to post here.  If I had known about the newbie restrictions a while back, I would have registered and posted my many questions (which I already found out the answers to) here...
Same here.  I always read the forums and gain knowledge from them before I start asking questions.  Over a month of research and testing, mining working, wallet(s) good, created a local bitcoin investors group and I register to reply to some posts in the hardware section and "blam".... I am stuck in the newbie section.

I left my computer on last night after logging into the forums and then when I woke up a was doing my normal browse through the forums reading and I realized that I had been reading for 6 hours.  So I check to see how many posts I need to get free from here and I am not logged in.  I log in and I have 32 mins total.  So in frustration, I left to go workout and get some food.

I'm at 2hrs, 44min and counting.

Its all good.  I have about 20 pages of hand written notes and lots of new text docs and way to many web links.  It took me the best part of a half hour to organize all of the links.  I started with one folder and now I have 11 sub-folders.

OK.  Back to browsing....

Activity: 28
Evidently you need 5 posts and 4 hours online.

Yeah, I know.

Oh no, the dreaded talking to yourself newbie sickness. Get out while you still can.  Grin
Activity: 5
Evidently you need 5 posts and 4 hours online.

Yeah, I know.
Activity: 144
I should have joined this place when I first learned about Bitcoins... now that I've been mining them for a couple of weeks and have backed up a wallet, I have to think of five things to post here.  If I had known about the newbie restrictions a while back, I would have registered and posted my many questions (which I already found out the answers to) here...
Activity: 8
i dont like being trapped here  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: