Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I find quality traders? - page 2. (Read 404 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
December 09, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
List of exchanges listed by trading volume. I love binance.

Lbank is scam exchange. Its realy hard to find real trade there. Most of their trades are fake just to boost trading volume on coinmarketcap. I also dont like their withdrawal policy. They had 200$ withdrawal fee for withdrawing USDT. 200$. Trade commision dasnt look important now?

Huobi is not sharp enought. 20 secons - Thats how much time it needs for simple operation like this:

1- creating order
2- beeing able to cancel it
3- having money unlocked for another order
4- creating another order
For binance its like as fast as you can click.

For daytrading it might not be enought. Also its interface is no as good as binance is.  But i trade there sometimes coins that are not listed on binance.

Bithumb Interface is soo bad. I didnt tried it because I dont trust it due to very high differences in prices between other exchanges. If noone is arbitraging it something must stink. And im talking abount alt/btc.

Bitfinex I dont use it due to lots of fud related with theter. In my opinion there is small chance that it might be next mtgox (rumors do not come from nowhere)

Bit-z
- fake trades - just like Lbank

CoinBene - its alwais a mistery if ill be able to log in.

Okex might be good but i didnt test it by myself. As second best i've tested is huobi but okex might be better.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 08:45:32 AM
My question is where do the quality traders hang out? What motivates you to join a new exchange?

Nothing will motivate me to switch from binance to any other new exchange.

Binance is:
fastest - sharp interface. Orders are on market instantly
Best support - telegrams in close to 30 languages with instant replay from admin
best secured - it even have special system to lock suspicious trades that in last year save custommers coins twice.
higher volume (lower spread)- and its real volume. On other exchanges like Lbank Ubex, Bitforex 90% of trades are fake.
Low fees - 0.075% with bnb.

All other exchanges has looong way to binance. Every new exchange is untradable due to no volume (all volume is made by fake trade) what gives huge spread and untechnical/unecomomical movements.

What is a close 2nd for you?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
December 09, 2018, 08:09:49 AM
There is a Korean exchange whose airdrop campaigns MemberPass is working on. I think they have a great model with transaction fee mining. I believe this type of exchanges will be around.

My question is where do the quality traders hang out? What motivates you to join a new exchange?

Maybe there at their home trading. You can't find good quality traders moving around outside. They could probably studying their next move at home.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
December 09, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

Nothing will motivate me to switch from binance to any other new exchange.

Binance is:
fastest - sharp interface. Orders are on market instantly
Best support - telegrams in close to 30 languages with instant replay from admin
best secured - it even have special system to lock suspicious trades that in last year save custommers coins twice.
higher volume (lower spread)- and its real volume. On other exchanges like Lbank Ubex, Bitforex 90% of trades are fake.
Low fees - 0.075% with bnb.

All other exchanges has looong way to binance. Every new exchange is untradable due to no volume (all volume is made by fake trade) what gives huge spread and untechnical/unecomomical movements.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 09, 2018, 04:23:16 AM
There is a Korean exchange whose airdrop campaigns MemberPass is working on. I think they have a great model with transaction fee mining. I believe this type of exchanges will be around.

Everyone could really be possibly a quality trader but the hard thing on this initial phase on how you would able to drive traders to such exchange and trade off a particular coin.
There are lots of criterias to considered first before making any trading activity.

1. Popularity of the Exchange
2. Trust
3. Volume of the coin
4. Fees

For luring in potential traders then you should set a competition just like on other traditional projects when it do list out on exchangers.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: