Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I get bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
February 23, 2018, 07:51:54 PM
This kind of questions make me laugh: you can get bitcoin in the same way you can get money: you need to offer some value in exchange, that's all.
Usually, this is called "work". Try it! Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
How do you get bitcoin? Well, you cant get bitcoin. But you can earn them. By joining bounty campaigns, forums. There you can get bitcoin. Follow the instructions of the bounty campaign that you have joined. Regulary do that. Then if you have plenty money. Invest in bitcoin. Maybe you can trade them or go mining.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
February 22, 2018, 01:58:02 PM
To get Bitcoin or other crypto coins you have to bring knowledge to yourself that is patience and determination because it will be the most important part in this job because it is not as easy as any other job, This is a professional job in my opinion. Especially now that is determined primarily is Ranking because it needs to be done so that you can follow a big project that requires a lot of knowledge about bitcoin so you can post the right post for each topic in following a project. The process to follow a project is to register, then check the project spreadsheet whether you have registered or not and then just post some as requested by the project. There are several projects that Rank Jr can follow. member, then you should increase your Rank to get a bigger salary.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 01:52:23 PM
There are many ways you can create bitcoins for yourself and every way has its drawbacks so choose how you feel the best.
if in the program the bounty may be just a bit of paying with bitcoin but if you think I am an easy way to get bitcoin is by Mining.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
February 22, 2018, 01:33:49 PM
There are many ways to get bitcoin. The easiest way to get bitcoin is to buy. You can make it as an investment by just holding it. Wait until the value of bitcoin pumps. Second is joining bounty campaigns. There are many available jobs in bounty campaigns like signature campaign and social media campaigns like facebook,twitter and instagram campaigns. The third one is airdrop chasing. You can get alt coins for free my doing their conditions and you can convert it into fiat money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 01:07:55 PM
You can get bitcoin by joining bitcoin forum, making social media campaign, mining , you may also decide to earn through trading. Those are the major ways I could recommend.
yes you are right .. but if we get bitcoin by following bounty must have enough patience and diligent in working to promote a project
If you are investing in following an ico be careful and good at choosing because it is now a lot of ico scam
If the project and ico you follow are successful then you will soon get a lot of bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 22, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.
Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.
I think that you should invest in ICO and get tokiny/ Afret that you should exchange tokiny in bitcoin/
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
February 22, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
First option is to buy them of course. That is the easiest way to have them. Another is to work and be paid for it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 17, 2018, 05:01:56 AM
the best thing that we can do to get bitcoin is by using a search engine like yahoo, google, bing and type "how to get bitcoin" and I am sure that you can find many websites that will give a guide about how to buy bitcoin. and if you are lucky, then maybe you can directly go to localbitcoin which on that site, you can found many recommended seller around in your city and you can buy with them. this is the easy way to get bitcoin and you don't have to fill any document like in the exchanges.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
February 16, 2018, 10:08:26 PM
You can get bitcoin by joining bitcoin forum, making social media campaign, mining , you may also decide to earn through trading. Those are the major ways I could recommend.
You can earn a little but that is a good start, some people in the early times are making money through bounty or working to earn bitcoin,
they are just smart to hold it and even wiser to maximize their income by learning how to trade.
Everyone has a chance to make a fortune in crypto, being smart is necessary to have this kind of ultimate success.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 16, 2018, 09:59:24 PM
Activity: 84
February 16, 2018, 09:42:09 PM
Buy bitcoin and hold it. That is the easiest way to get yourself some bitcoin. If you don't want to pay money for it then you can join signature campaigns and post a little bit. This will make you some bitcoin.
Yes, I agree to that idea. But it needs more money to buy just one bitcoin. For me, the easiest way to do is simply apply or join in a bounty campaign. All I need is hardwork and more patience in what I am doing. But for now since im a newbie, i have to rank up first before I can join.
Activity: 112
February 16, 2018, 09:12:48 PM
Many do not know how to get Bitcoin. The easiest and fastest way to buy Bitcoin immediately with credit card or debit card is via inductin where you can get $ 50 or Bitcoin fast and usually within 10 minutes.
However, you may be new to the idea of ​​complete cryptocurrency and for that we recommend you learn some things.
Bitcoin is highly capable but is different from the currency you know and use every day.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
You can buy trading websites like localbitcoins.com and provide services in signature campaign you rewarded in shape of Bitcoin you have huge capital you can trade in any website and buy there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

There are a lot of ways where you can get bitcoins there are the most easy one for me which is joining the signature campaign because you are just going to post in some threads and after the campaign or whatever the rules are, you are gonna receive the paymemt you deserve according to your rank. But there are also times that you will receive bounties and you are gonna trade
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
February 16, 2018, 07:24:00 PM
Buy it on your merchants near you you can download a mobile app for that and make a transaction between merchants. Here in Asia we can buy bitcoin on convenience store, hope it helps. Try to research in google it will help you.
Activity: 192
February 16, 2018, 04:27:32 PM
I do not really know how to find bitcoin, because I just know it now. I am told to my friend how to get it, by joining this web bounties and working on the project (bounties).
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 02:52:03 PM
which I know look for bitcoin is we also have to have the capital to get it that is by buying bitcoin from your local bitcoin exchange shop and there we just wait for bitcoin price up, it is a simple way. There is another way to get it is by joining the bounties of this site after that we choose the best bounties.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
February 16, 2018, 01:10:50 PM
with trading will be the quickest way to get bitcoin but there will be a risk for losses in that regard.
and the safest way is to join some bounty projects and you can get bitcoin with your work.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
February 16, 2018, 12:40:19 PM
You can get bitcoin here in this site but it is not easy but if you exert time and effort then you can achieve success and get rich but first youll need to ranked up first atleast jr. Member in order for you to be able to join a signature campaign and bounty campaign to start earning.Make things happen if you will believe and trust this site and continue to ranked up to earn big and get rich like most of us wanted to achieved being rich.

To get Bitcoin one you should bring to yourself is patience and determination because to be part in this job is not that easy most especially now that it needs merit as you post in order to ranked up. Also it needs full knowledge about bitcoin in order for you to post exact  reason to each topics. The process to join is register, then post to rank up until to become a jr. member then you can join different campaign and get high profit.
Pages:
Jump to: