Pages:
Author

Topic: How do i get merit in bitcointalk forum? - page 2. (Read 298 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
February 03, 2022, 06:13:19 AM
OP, I've looked at your posts, and I'm assuming you need merit to post pictures for your announcements? You can buy yourself a Copper member, In this case, you will quickly deal with your problem. Read about all the benefits you get with your purchase.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24371150
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
February 03, 2022, 05:32:02 AM
The first step into earning merit is to actually know how to use Bitcointalk's search function, or to use Google. They're pretty handy for looking for answers!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹
February 03, 2022, 05:20:10 AM
In addition to what Beparanf said above, it is good that you understand that the forum is divided into two major sections, though it is unpronounced.
The bitcoin section and the altcoin section.
The bitcoin section comprises of people that wants to grow, investing in bitcoin and contributing to the growth of the forum.
The altcoins section has people that are interested in making monies from altcoins, either by investing in them or promoting them.
I checked your profile and you belong to the altcoins side, so you should expect a narrow growth.
Sorry Beparanf, since there is a question, there will be an answer.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
February 03, 2022, 02:41:35 AM
What is the finest way to get the Merit?what basically matters for Merit ?Highly Recommend workdone for gaining of Merit?

Stop posting like this and use the search bar of the forum to explore a guide thread that will answer your question.

You can use this thread as reference for your guide

How to get merit thread tutorial compilation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-how-to-get-merit-guides-thread-5189040

Lock this thread ASAP to prevent spam or recycle post from other user.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 03, 2022, 02:38:00 AM
What is the finest way to get the Merit?what basically matters for Merit ?Highly Recommend workdone for gaining of Merit?
Pages:
Jump to: